Sign in to follow this  
pierre95870

Request iFly B744 module please

As a motorcyclist, I would like a new BMW F800 GS

Oh, yes, that is the season for wishes ...

;)

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If we really start a wish list - I agree for the new IFLY B747 400 V2 a Linda mdule, this would be a nice Christams present - and I agree a BMW 800 GS also...

Cheers Tom

I agree a BMW 800 GS also...

You have to look at EBAY etc. you'll find it somewhere probably ... mine was stolen a few month ago  :mad:

Guenter Steiner

No more motor bike. I am happy that I survived my youth. :-)

Back to the Ifly B747 400 V2. I for myself only buy a plane if a Linda module is available. I like what I see of the B744 V2.

There are very good modules around made by people who really know how to do this but first of all they have to have the plane. Sometimes I think of a kind of crowd founding to buy a plane for one of the Linda module developers.

Sometimes I think of a kind of crowd founding to buy a plane for one of the Linda module developers.

Generally a nice idea ... that is, why LINDA has a Paypal button ;)

All I have read about the iFly 747 is that it is very heavy on frames.

I tried the 737 back then and was also very diappointed in comparison to the PMDG one.

But that is only my opinion, so I let the iFly pass and wait ...

Guenter Steiner

Generally a nice idea ... that is, why LINDA has a Paypal button ;)

All I have read about the iFly 747 is that it is very heavy on frames.

I tried the 737 back then and was also very diappointed in comparison to the PMDG one.

But that is only my opinion, so I let the iFly pass and wait ...

Definitely NOT frames-heavy, at least that's my impression after several flights. I have equal or slighty better frames than with PMDG T7. Nevertheless there is no hurry for a LINDA development as long as NavDataPro is unable to provide Navigational Data Service.... :rolleyes:  :lol:

Oskar

Hmmmm....

But PMDG stated they will release their 747 Q1/early Q2.

I should have learned my lesson that this means normally 4 month later.

But I think I fall agin for them and will wait ;)

iFly doesn't have a P3D version currently

Guenter Steiner

Hi,

Yes there is no Linda module till now. I am using the bird with Linda via FSUIPC Macros and Key Commands which I operate through Linda - I can tell you it is working fine. Ok problem is any update of the plane - then all macros are gone and have to be done again. Together with the Virtual CDU from Virtual Avionics it is a very nice sim.

Cheers Tom

If you like to try my macros - feel free to download it here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z2xw2tfsxkbsrbf/IF747.zip?dl=0

Sorry I do not find out how to delete a wrong post.

Tom

Hi,

Yes there is no Linda module till now. I am using the bird with Linda via FSUIPC Macros and Key Commands which I operate through Linda - I can tell you it is working fine. Ok problem is any update of the plane - then all macros are gone and have to be done again. Together with the Virtual CDU from Virtual Avionics it is a very nice sim.

Cheers Tom

If you like to try my macros - feel free to download it here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z2xw2tfsxkbsrbf/IF747.zip?dl=0

Have you already reworked that macros for SP1a? Because I am doing it these days?! Maybe we can share the workload? ;O)

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

How does the macro file work vs. a full Linda file? I too would love to have a module for the iFly 744. 

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

Yes it works. I am still using it. I will need some time maybe until friday evening to release a macro based LINDA profile.

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder