Sign in to follow this  
Domini99

First time in a long time i seriously screw up... What am i going to tell the insurance?

Ground speed is 0 but speed tape shows 45kts. Strong headwind? You haven't set the approach speed and flap setting in the CDU App page.

You're landing at a European airport but have inches set on the altimeter instead of hPa.

You have a mismatch between pilot's altimeter and first officer's (I think).

You've switched TCAS off.

No landing lights.

Hard to make out the orange wording above the ND but I suspect it's a warning.

You've landed well to the right of the centreline.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

On the bright side your not engulfed and all the pax survived....hope you can payoff your pilot school bill with your unemployment check :P

Forgot the part of the checklist "landing lights, 3 green"

I always miss a small thing when flying, sometimes the logo light stays on through the flight, or I forget to arm the speedbrakes before landing. Nothing that serious yet, knock on wood. And I fly doing everything myself without fscrew or a checklist. It helps my memory and managing atc and all the checklist items from memory myself.

If you lower the gear now, maybe it comes out and nobody has seen the sparks before. Well, maybe.

Red is the new green.

If you lower the gear now, maybe it comes out and nobody has seen the sparks before. Well, maybe.

Red is the new green.

I did that in the Turbine Duke a while ago...hated that!  That little light ain't for ****.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Do we all agree that the face one makes after realising what that loud warning sound was about is indeed priceless?

My best attempts included landing gear up and at the wrong airport btw. Me is a pro! :blush: And it was a Spitfire.

Since your fired from NGX pilot I advise you to switch to Aerosoft Twin Otter -  at least you never have to worry about this problem again.

Since your fired from NGX pilot I advise you to switch to Aerosoft Twin Otter - at least you never have to worry about this problem again.

God dammit i flew wreckless for the past 5 months :sad: :smile:

I had my sound disabled because it was late at night and I didn't want to annoy anybody.

So I couldn't hear the "Too low gear" warning....

You can always blame failed circuit breaker and still be a hero.

Like this guy here:

Lukasz Kulasek

i7-8700k, RTX 2080 TI, 32 GB RAM, ASUS TUF Z370-PRO Gaming, Oculus Rift CV1

Ground speed is 0 but speed tape shows 45kts. Strong headwind? You haven't set the approach speed and flap setting in the CDU App page.

You're landing at a European airport but have inches set on the altimeter instead of hPa.

You have a mismatch between pilot's altimeter and first officer's (I think).

You've switched TCAS off.

No landing lights.

Hard to make out the orange wording above the ND but I suspect it's a warning.

You've landed well to the right of the centreline.

Spot on Proudfoot, exactly what I was thinking