Sign in to follow this  
MartinRex007

Your most immersive VC panel aircraft in your hanger?

My fav is the A2A C172 (don't own the Cherokee nor the 182)...not that I fly it much, it being so basic.  For the simple reason that the switches are right where I left them when I last left the aircraft.  That takes the VC to a whole new level of realism.  After that airplane, the ones that have all or nearly all of the switches working...Real Air Dukes and Lancair (bonus...shaking needles), Flight1 Mustang, PMDG 737 & J41, Q400.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Any Captain Sim VC -- that's what they do right.

+1 Very True Statement

I'd also have to throw the Razbam Metroliner III into the mix, it's a very immersive VC

For a true GA Aircraft the Aerosoft Katana 4x had an excellent pit for its day as does Ant's P92 Tecam; which is a honey of a light plane.

RE Thomason Jr.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, there are a number of them I'll have to look into :rolleyes:

Cheers

Martin

Just Flight Canberra

Razbam Metroliner

Quality wings Bae Avro RJ100

A one that a lot of people have never experienced, and it goes back to 2007 for the FSX version, but seriously check it out;  it's unbelievably immersive and beautifully textured;

The Digital Aviation / Aerosoft Do-27.

DO-274.jpg

One more vote for the a2a Cherokee, with the a2a C182 a close second.

Bert

Aerosoft PBY Catalina X - a superbly detailed VC when it first released years ago that is still as good as they come both in form and functionality.  The SibWings An-2 VC is as good (maybe better) but suffers from issues when you switch flights to it in the same FSX session: switches start up in strange states with some being completely disfunctional.  A huge VC immersion boost are the DX10 VC shadows and bloom, which even makes the dated realair SF.260 VC look decent.

Rod O.

i7 10700k @5.0 HT on|Asus Maximus XII Hero|G.Skill 2x16GB DDR4 4000 cas 16|evga RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra|Noctua NH-D15S|Thermaltake GF1 850W PSU|WD Black SN750 M.2 1TB SSD (x2)|Plextor M9Pe .5TB NVMe PCIe x4 SSD (MSFS dedicated)IFractal Design Focus G Case

Win 10 Pro 64|HP Reverb G2 revised VR HMD|Asus 25" IPS 2K 60Hz monitor|Saitek X52 Pro & Peddles|TIR 5 (now retired)

I really enjoy the aerosoft Airbus. There's something about that "ca-clunk beep!" When you connect the ground power that's immensely satisfying.

Real air stuff is also particularly good. The way the beech v2 sways when you first turn over the engines was one of those rare "wow" moments :)

I really enjoy the aerosoft Airbus. There's something about that "ca-clunk beep!" When you connect the ground power that's immensely satisfying.

I was thinking about the Aerosoft Airbus, too. The built-in flight crew, RAAS, etc. do kind of pull you in. "Immersive" is a tricky word.

I was thinking about the Aerosoft Airbus, too. The built-in flight crew, RAAS, etc. do kind of pull you in. "Immersive" is a tricky word.

Indeed if immersive is to become synonymous with interactive then my vote would actually go to the A2A B3777 Stratocruiser COTS a spectacular, arguably the best, pre-jet commercial piston liner available.

RE Thomason Jr.

Everyone is overlooking the Majestic Q400! Sure, the res may not be as high as others but the animations and everything (minus CBs - but planned to be) is modelled.

-RealAir Duke v2.0

-PMDG T7