Sign in to follow this  
MartinRex007

Your most immersive VC panel aircraft in your hanger?

Just curious, for me the VC panel is really important. In my hanger I have a pretty good assortment of addon aircraft, but the A2A Piper Cub, Carenado Seneca II, A2A Cherokee 180, RealAIr Lancair and the PMDG NGX 737 are my top choices (I'm mainly a GA guy)  but I'm sure there are many more so what are your favorites.... 

Cheers - looking for Xmas gifts to myself :P

Good question. ... A2A Cherokee VC is really nice but it would be a toss up between the Warbirdsim P-51 and Sibwings Antonov An-2

Best GA VCs for immersion, in my opinion:-

A2A Cherokee or RealAir Duke 2.0 or Carenado PA46-350P Malibu Mirage

Most immersive VC in my hangar:

Milviz B55 Baron

With honorable mentions to:

RealAir Duke B60 v2

Carenado Cessna 337

Scott

A2A Cherokee 180 all the way.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

PMDG 777.

+ 1

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

First ones that come to mind: Milviz Baron and KingAir i350, Carenado 337, PMDG 777. 

i7-9700K, MSI Z370, PNY 4070 Super, GTX 750Ti, 32GB GSkill, 43" curved Samsung, 32" BenQ, 11" LED, RealSImGear GTN750, Win10,

P3DV5.4/P3DV6 and MSFS, several GoFlight modules, Saitek radio, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Virtual Fly TQ6.

Guest Mik75

PMDG NGX, RealAir Duke v2, FlyJSim 727, JRollon Jetstream J32

Any Captain Sim VC -- that's what they do right. I'd say the 737-200, but while it is their very best looking, surely immersive must include an absence of frustrations.

I've always liked the CS 757, so that would probably be first, although Coolsky's DC-9 is sooooo crisp looking at UHDT it would be hard to choose from between them.

I remember the first time I used a VC on a big screen. I had always been a 2D panel guy. It was an Embraer, and I was shocked at how it pulled me into the sim in a way I had never experienced. I've never used a 2D panel since. (Not to start an argument about the respective merits of VC vs. 2D -- to each his own.)