C7LPM.jpg

o7OwV.jpg

Lt54c.jpg

H8Bt0.jpg

7WbYS.jpg

rp9Kc.jpg

91poq.jpg

P2KNa.jpg

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Love the lighting.  Nicely done.  I have Darrington but don't get to fly into it much cuz the airplanes I'm flying have a tough time getting into it. 

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Great Shots

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Beautiful shots.  Xplane does it justice.  Been there many times in my old RW Stinson, and it's a great place to fly around.  Thanks for sharing.

JimmiG, is that default X-Plane scenery, or have you imported Orbx, or something similar? Pics look great!

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

JimmiG, is that default X-Plane scenery, or have you imported Orbx, or something similar? Pics look great!

I'm using the HD Mesh Scenery v2 and some freeware airport scenery downloaded from X-Plane.org. I'm also using the free Real Terra Haze plugin,

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

I'm using the HD Mesh Scenery v2 and some freeware airport scenery downloaded from X-Plane.org. I'm also using the free Real Terra Haze plugin,

Thanks for sharing this and that information about your scenery, JimmiG.

Pics like these make switching to XPlane very lucrative... (coming from an FSXer)

Nice shots....     1S2 > 3W5 must be my most commonly flown flight in flight sim.  Done it hundreds of times :smile:   although always in FSX with Orbx PNW and the fantastic Orbx airfields for those two.

Interesting to see it in X-Plane.