Sign in to follow this  
kama2004

Voxatc and gtn750

I'm considering purchasing the gtn750 but i'm not sure if it is possible to share the same flight plan with voxatc.

As i understand it, vox only refer to the standard flight plan from Prepar3d so its based on the old nav data. The GTN will use an updated database so how can we use both system together?

Pierre

P3D when its freezing in Quebec....well, that's most of the time...
C-GDXL based at CYQB for real flying when its warming up...

Vox uses the nav data from the Level-D 767. You don't have to have the Level-D you just have to create a dummy file in P3D and have the Nav data (either navigraph or aerosoft in it). If you download the latest Airac, Vox uses it.

NAX669.png

Ok thanks.

I have the navigraph data but i thought it was just used for sid and star as mentionned in Vox documentation. So i apparently have already the navdata. But i assume i cannot use the native flight planner from Prepar3d as he doesnt have access to navigraph data and can only propose a flight plan using older navdata.

I see reading forums that several seems to use PFPX or similar flight planner to build their flight plan. So its probably the route to go?

Pierre

You might take a look at k at Simbrief. It's free and while not quite as sophisticated as PFPX, it still does everything you'll probably need.

NAX669.png

ok thanks Mwilk, I will have a look. I read about PFPX and it seems indeed way to much for my current need.

Pierre

Running prepar3D v3.1and Latest VoxATC, I just flew from San Diego to Burbank In my new Lancair Legacy V2 and GTN 750… My copilot would respond to radio transmissions, but I have to set the radio frequencies… Any ideas?

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2