Sign in to follow this  
yidahoo

Flight Factor A350 is out

Can you elaborate an this? To me, it looks like it shows a very plausible Airbus style (i.e. gray and not as cosy as the cockpits of many Boeings ... )

Doesn't seem to me like the VC are in hi-res textures, but maybe Iam wrong

Hi Alexander,

I don't see a substantial FPS hit with this vs other add ons like their 757 or 777.  I have an i7 3770K OC'd to 4.4ghz with a nividia gtx770 4gb card. I get approx. 34fps at CYVR on the ramp.  Need to see how KSEA is. I do not have any ai running as that really kills fps for me. 

One thing I am hoping for is that the manuals can be made to read outside of the Airbus350 in PDF format. They have cleverly incorporated it into the plane on the screens, but I'd rather lay in bed and do some reading tonight. I've looked inside the folder and can't locate it anywhere. Other than that, I've only spent about 30 minutes in the cockpit turning some systems on, but that is about it. Nice product for sure.

These guys really have a passion. :-) hope this was somewhat helpful.

Best, Jeff

EDIT: I found the manual, however they are all png files that are in the Flight Factor Airbus 350 Pro/AirbusA350XWB/Custom Avionics/Guide Folder.

At least I can open the first png file and scroll through each page to read. Printing won't be a good option as it is not in PDF and it will use a ton of color and black ink. 207 pages worth. 

You can find the manual in the plane's main directory. It is called briefing.pdf.

- Josef -

Thanks Josef, Much appreciated. :-)

Best, Jeff