Sign in to follow this  
Player

Compatibility with UT2 software?

I am a long term user of this PMDG product and am enquiring whether or not all of its complexities can be recognized and contained within UT2.( ULTIMATE TRAFFIC 2)  I am considering purchasing the latter mentioned software provided it has the compatibility required. I have found it difficult to have this proviso answered within other forums. Please can anyone help in this one. Thanks, James Blomfield (User Name: Player) ^_^.

Not sure what sort of compatibility information you're looking for, but I've been flying my PMDG aircraft (MD-11F, B737NGX and B777F) with UT2 for a long time without any perceived (at least by me) compatibility issues. Happy to try and answer any more specific questions you might have.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png

I use UT2 since years with all Pmdg airplanes and had no issues as this is the only traffic programm

wich runs outside of FSX, so no loss of fps or so....

Hope I could help you out...

Cheers Sven 

Sven Wendel