Sign in to follow this  
patrico

Airbridge

Why  cannot I put the airbridge out on PMDG aircraft, I am pressing  CTRL-J

Why cannot I put the airbridge out on PMDG aircraft, I am pressing CTRL-J

It should work at default airports. If it's an add-on, some of them don't respond to Ctrl-J, or require you to purchase credits to use that feature.

Kyle Rodgers

Purchasing FSDT GSX, will enable to use it at ALL FSX Airports, both default and 3rd party, even those not released yet.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_gsx.html

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Kyle, first off its a 777 so its heavy, I have looked at KLAX and KSFO and KIAD but every time it placed me at parking or at a terminal with no airbridge even though I selected a heavy gate but funny it worked at KSEA

thank you Imran

Kyle, first off its a 777 so its heavy, I have looked at KLAX and KSFO and KIAD but every time it placed me at parking or at a terminal with no airbridge even though I selected a heavy gate but funny it worked at KSEA

That's all FSX's doing, honestly. If you put the 777 at any gate with a jetbridge, it'll connect if it's a default airport (though, given the size of the aircraft, the jetbridge might look odd if you park it at a small gate because it'll stretch farther than it was designed).

Scenery issues are the issues of the developer. There's nothing that an aircraft developer can do about that.

Kyle Rodgers

Purchasing FSDT GSX, will enable to use it at ALL FSX Airports

Only those which have dynamic jetways. Many do not and GSX won't help it either.

GSX itself has nothing to do with operating jetways. It is for catering, luggage loading, pushback and now de-icing.

Only those which have dynamic jetways. Many do not and GSX won't help it either.

GSX itself has nothing to do with operating jetways. It is for catering, luggage loading, pushback and now de-icing.

Interesting, in FSDT Airports at least you have to control the jetway, as if us virtual pilots did not have enough to do as it is :) Im sure AES you dont only if the airport is AES Compatible.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.