Sign in to follow this  
Doug Moldenhauer

Taxi Gauge

Bob:

I would also like to try your database.  Also, let me know where to put it. Be nice now. :rolleyes:

Email in my signature.

Tom

Bob:

I followed your instructions and built the db then updated, cleared the error and built again.  This time it created a db with 3732 airports.  I tried again and it went back to zero airports.  Tried a third time and got 13716 airports.  Another try and I'm back to zero, then 33 and now zero again. 

Tom

Bob

Many thanks, it works great. BTY, do you know where I can find a copy of the manual, it's nowhere on my system?

Regards

John

Hi John. On mine it is in C:\Program Files (x86)\Mahosoft\Airport Chart\manual.pdf. If you can't find it I'll send it to you.

If any of you want a toggle switch for it please let me know. Bob.

Bob

For some strange reason, I don't have a Mahosoft folder. Would really appreciate if you could send it to me. Much appreciated for all your help.

Regards

John

Bob

For some strange reason, I don't have a Mahosoft folder. Would really appreciate if you could send it to me. Much appreciated for all your help.

Regards

John

It should be the same folder as the DBBuilder.exe is. I sent you the whole folder. Bob.

Bob....That file worked fine.  I'm now quite confused but glad it works.  Thanks again.

Now I remember why I liked this gauge so much.  its easy to get a visual of what you will need to do to get to the runway or gate.  This is what i used to use at night when i had a hard

time reading the taxiway signs.  Thanks again.

Well i found a solution.  I re-booted the computer up in safe mode.  I then did a build which produced 0 airports again.  I then did a update and then rebuild and got 24000+ airports in the database.   Finally.

It must be a permissions thing or the antivirus stuff is getting in the way and it doesn't turn everything off when you select the "OFF" option.  

Perhaps others could give this a try.