Sign in to follow this  
capceo

Cessna 441 Training

Hi Everyone,

So did I mention the Flysimware Cessna 441 is completely shared cockpit compatible? Thats right!

With that said, I will be offering dual instruction in the 441 to anyone who is interested. Wanna learn how to really fly it right? Come fly it with me! I may not be able to accommodate everyone as quickly as I would like to, depending on how many people are interested.

Here are the basic requirements:
-Own a legitimate copy of the Cessna 441

-Have an internet connection and the ability to connect to a multiplayer session

-Understand basic IFR navigation

-Complete the currently available initial pilot training videos for the FSW441 available on youtube.

If you are interested, reply and I'll shoot you a PM!

Joe - Chief Pilot & Lead Tester - Flysimware Simulation Software

Captain - Gulfstream IV-SP

ATP/CFI/AGI/EMB-505/LR-JET/G-IV

What a brilliant idea Joe.

I'm over-commited from now until the New Year but what a fantastic opportunity for others to learn procedures and good practice, from someone who has flown the real bird.

Well the first student has graduated! Congrats to Les Parson, the first student to complete the official Flysimware initial pilot training program. It was a pleasure flying with you Les!

trainingcert.png

Just making sure everyone is aware that there are still openings for slots in the training program. Let me know if you're interested!

I strongly recommend this training for the serious C441 student. Captain Joe showed me several techniques and good operating practices that really assist in operating this complex machine the correct way. This training goes far beyond what can be found in the actual C441 POH. 

Les Parson

Im in, give me a few days to get the vids done

ZORAN

Booked!

Joe, are you still offering this and will you do something similar with the MU-2?

Todd

Joe, are you still offering this and will you do something similar with the MU-2?

Todd

Yes. This will absolutely be available for the MU-2. It is very important that the MU-2 be flown by the numbers, and training is extremely important. Any real world MU-2 pilot will tell you that the airplane is a phenomenal performer, and an extremely safe airplane, provided that it is flown properly.

That sound great, Iam verry interested in the training.
By the way i bought the mu 2 yesterday and was wondering if there is any trick to control the plane on the ground, i have the problem that the plane dosent move under 20% power and accelerate like hell if Iam at above 20% power, im using p3d v2.5. Glad if someone have a trick for this.

But a nice Plane, waiting for the ownership experience addon :P as i have to do with Plane maintenance daily.

This is great! I may be interested but would have to find a suitable date. Joe, what program do you use to share the cockpit with other users?