Sign in to follow this  
Virtualwombat

Will Santa bring the Turbine Duke V2?

The RealAir site indicates the Turbine Duke V2 is in development.

http://www.realairsimulations.com/home.php?page=home

Has anyone heard if RealAir intend to release it before Xmas? Their B60 was magic and I'd love to see what they can do with the turbine model.

Cheers,

Noel.

11th Gen i9-11900K @ 3.5GHz | nVidia GeForce RTX 3080 | Corsair 64 GB RAM | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | Asus 27" RoG G-Sync

Track IR5 | Thrustmaster Warthog | CH Products Pedals

We'll see..... :)

;)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Unlike some other addon vendors, who shall remain nameless, RealAir does not release their airplanes until they are 100% happy with them..  this could take a while.. be patient.

Bert

Yes, I value the RealAir attention to detail above all else. I'm never disappointed with the quality of their planes, whereas other makers, even the big names, often have little problems that take patches to fix. Still, if RealAir can release in December, then it will mean more sales, me among them.

Cheers,

Noel.

11th Gen i9-11900K @ 3.5GHz | nVidia GeForce RTX 3080 | Corsair 64 GB RAM | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | Asus 27" RoG G-Sync

Track IR5 | Thrustmaster Warthog | CH Products Pedals

I purchased the piston V2 version a while ago. Shortly after that I made the switch to Prepar3d. So I hope Realair is considering a Prepar3d version of their piston Duke as well. With GTN integration ofcourse  :BigGrin:

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

I'd love to see this under the Christmas tree, but whether it's this month or next month or three months from now I'll happily wait for the perfection that is RealAir.

Richard P. Kelly

I purchased the piston V2 version a while ago. Shortly after that I made the switch to Prepar3d. So I hope Realair is considering a Prepar3d version of their piston Duke as well. With GTN integration ofcourse :BigGrin:

It says on their page they're making P3D versions of the Duke and Legacy as well as GTN integration in both platforms.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Thanks Ryan, I'll scroll down next time :lol: Funny thing is I thought I had read somewhere about Prepar3d versions with GTN integration. Feeling kinda silly now  :Doh:

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS