Sign in to follow this  
vgbaron

Activation question

Ok ,

Err ... Could you share with me your custom shade in pm or in mail :email@gmail.com

Thank you !

Edited by Keven Menard
Removed the publicly viewable email address

Hi,

You really should not display your email address, maybe a mod can hide it for you.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Ok ,

Err ... Could you share with me your custom shade in pm or in mail :email@gmail.com

Thank you !

Please contact us via our support page

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi,

Why not make the mod available via download on your site?.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

This is what the remaining activation is for.

If you have to do it again (we know how FS behaves sometimes) just contact us and we'll arrange something together!

Hi I need to reactivate both Precipitation and Immerse 777,,,I did multiples installs in windows 8 and 7...and I am finally staying in 7 due to usb fsx desconecting issues

Thanks

Please advise

Pedro Rodriguez

Hi I need to reactivate both Precipitation and Immerse 777,,,I did multiples installs in windows 8 and 7...and I am finally staying in 7 due to usb fsx desconecting issues

Thanks

Please advise

Pedro Rodriguez

Sorry just 777 immerse need activation

Thanks

Sorry just 777 immerse need activation

Thanks

I responded to your email, we will continue the discussion there.

Thanks

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Vic,

Reinstalling on the same system does not make a second activation.

Well thats what I did, with installing FSX in windows 7 and 8...now I dont have activations for 777 immersion after re install FSX X in W7...I had request help and advise for the las 4 days and there is not answer, It is my product and I need it activated.

No happy costumer here

Pedro Rodriguez

I responded to your email, we will continue the discussion there.

Thanks

I am still waiting.....not being able to reactivate re install 777 immersion in FSX X W7

Advise please

Pedro

Hi,

For a company who states they understand the issues with Flight Simulation and the periodic reinstalls required by Flight Simmers... Your two activation policy IMHO shows the flight sim community, you do not understand the problems that we face.  I can understand protecting your software, but when licensed customers have such a hard time with activations, you won't be in business long.

Their two activation policy is the reason I did not purchase their 777 addon, if I knew about their two activation policy before I purchased their first package... I would of passed.

A good product, but NOT worth the agrivation of begging and waiting days for reactivation.

If you also look at their web page, there is nothing about reactivations... Nor does their tech support portal to AVSIM work.

Hi,

For a company who states they understand the issues with Flight Simulation and the periodic reinstalls required by Flight Simmers... Your two activation policy IMHO shows the flight sim community, you do not understand the problems that we face.  I can understand protecting your software, but when licensed customers have such a hard time with activations, you won't be in business long.

Their two activation policy is the reason I did not purchase their 777 addon, if I know about the two activation policy before I purchased their first package... I would of passed.

A good product, but NOT worth the agrivation of begging and waiting days for reactivation.

We are a starting company. Piracy is a big deal in this community and we need to protect our software to survive. We understand the frustration that comes with activation limits but if we compare with FSX allowing only 2 activations and Prepar3D with a single activation, we're not that bad. 

You can now reset your activations once every 30 days via the account page on the website. We did this modification recently and we will update the product page to include this information and send an email notification to existing customers about this modification. From the numerous requests we had, we determined that 2 activations/month is a reasonable amount. I have been in the community for over 10 years, I know how hard FSX is to setup, but reinstalling Windows more than twice in a month would be a bit abusive. We will continue to make improvements to the activations platform in the future thanks to the incredible sales we had for PrecipitFX and 777 Immersion during the last few months. Until then, 2 activations/month seems good enough.

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi,

Two activations with 30, 60 or even a 90 day online renewal is fine... It was your 2 activations per year statement with we will make arraingnments that was the problem, I'm glad to see your are taking steps in the right direction and I am looking forward to utilizing your software in the near future.

I wish you and your company nothing but success, when you succeed we get better addons... and that will enhance the sim.

Good luck

Well thats what I did, with installing FSX in windows 7 and 8...now I dont have activations for 777 immersion after re install FSX X in W7...I had request help and advise for the las 4 days and there is not answer, It is my product and I need it activated.

No happy costumer here

Pedro Rodriguez

I am still waiting.....not being able to reactivate re install 777 immersion in FSX X W7

Advise please

Pedro

Hi Pedro, a response has been sent to you via email

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

No happy costumer here

Pedro Rodriguez

Advise please

Pedro

I just want to say that after contacting costumer support regarding activation issues and proving my particular situation they allow me and help me with my activation, excellent costumer service and ..yes "happy costumer here"

thanks guys

Pedro

We are a starting company. Piracy is a big deal in this community and we need to protect our software to survive. We understand the frustration that comes with activation limits but if we compare with FSX allowing only 2 activations and Prepar3D with a single activation, we're not that bad. 

You can now reset your activations once every 30 days via the account page on the website. We did this modification recently and we will update the product page to include this information and send an email notification to existing customers about this modification. From the numerous requests we had, we determined that 2 activations/month is a reasonable amount. I have been in the community for over 10 years, I know how hard FSX is to setup, but reinstalling Windows more than twice in a month would be a bit abusive. We will continue to make improvements to the activations platform in the future thanks to the incredible sales we had for PrecipitFX and 777 Immersion during the last few months. Until then, 2 activations/month seems good enough.

Thanks for your feedbacks.

I came into a private office.

I didn't find how to dump quantity of activation. :(