Sign in to follow this  
jammerxd

Installer Frozen on Working

Hello,

I had PrecipitFX purchased for a while and decided to install it on my computer as I recently did a windows reinstall and the installer is stuck on the working phase and has used my other activation. I have ran as admin and I am using FSX which is installed to C:\FSX. Can you help?

Bought it today. I Had the same Problem. Installer is freezing. It shows working but nothing happens. I use FSX only. Please take a look.

Oliver

Same here!

I press the install button and it just sits on "Working" shaded and wont install!?!? I just purchased this software today and would love any suggestions for a fix. :Praying:

Capt Cire

Hello

Bought it today. I have the same problem as Ditto. FSX installed on A: Drive. The installer is frozen on the working phase. Some help would be appreciated. Thanks

I tried again unticking the vortice box. It runs.

too bad this won't work I was looking forward to testing today. I hope they come up with a solution or answer for us soon.

Thx

Darcy

I too confirm that by unticking the vortice box I can get it to say completed. What are we missing without the vortice?

Thx

Darcy

I just purchased this today as well and I am having the same issue.  If I uncheck vortice it will install.  I tried to go back in and then to try to add vortice to the already installed packages the same thing.  I then uninstalled and then re-installed with just try vortice selected same thing.  End result, I can only install if vortice is unchecked.

something appears to be broken with this latest release -- 1.2.0.8

I look forward to the resolution.

Thanks,

Joe

Hi Everyone,

We found the flaw and released 1.2.0.11 that address this issue.

Please try a complete uninstall and then re-download from the website.

Let me know if any issues.

Thanks for your patience!

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Thanks works now. Took a quick peak at a snowing airport and love it.

Thanks

Darcy

Hi Keven, I had the same problem with frozen on the working phase. I done as required with uninstall and re download but unfortunately it still is not working for me. I am running P3D 2.4 academic. A window opens saying PricipitFX Installer,s Task Complete, but the other window just hangs saying, working.

Any ideas

John