Sign in to follow this  
jammerxd

Installer Frozen on Working

I have the same problem as John S.  Keven, what is going on here? I still get the default p3d rain and snow

Nelson

Hi Keven, I had the same problem with frozen on the working phase. I done as required with uninstall and re download but unfortunately it still is not working for me. I am running P3D 2.4 academic. A window opens saying PricipitFX Installer,s Task Complete, but the other window just hangs saying, working.

Any ideas

John

I have the same problem as John S.  Keven, what is going on here? I still get the default p3d rain and snow

Nelson

Can you both confirm that:

• The installer hangs after clicking "ok" on the "Task Complete" popup and that the rain / snow textures aren't installed in P3D?
  • Other effects aren't installed on P3D
  • The effects are installed on FSX if you have it installed.

Thanks

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven, Thank you very much for your reply.

I do have FSX and P3D installed, I can confirm that your product does in fact work and I am more than pleased.

After a more in depth comparison between installed and then uninstalled all is well. My confusion came from the fact that when I installed a window came up saying it is working and almost instant another window came up to say Task Complete, but the first window was still saying working, when I clicked on task complete ok, both windows gone.

If you understand my explanation your a better man than me lol.

All well here many thanks for your time

John

What John S has said above is exactly what has happened to me. The program did work on the initial install but now I get the same as him. I hope this helps. I only have p3d on my computer

Nelson

I am using ver 1.2.0.11 downloaded from your site

Nelson