Sign in to follow this  
raymer

DX-10 shut it down?

I have been using the Dx-10 fixer for way over 1year and have been very pleased. Even changing out to a Radon R-9 200 series all I had to do is use the Microsoft visual C+ with the fixer. If I deleted it, the Microsoft c+, I would get all the spikes etc everybody complains about. Now with the latest version 2.5 spikes etc can start at any time even in my old configuration that used to work just fine With what I have read about Radon cards from forums should I shut down DX-10 as P3D runs fine, I am not planning to buy another Nvidia card, have Radon CPU they work together very well. Working with Nvidia only makes it much easier for DX-10 fixer, Radon....sol. Nothing like the water in DX-10 I would really miss it. Respectfully..............Ray

Raymer,

If you are using P3D, you don't need the dx-10 fixer at all. In fact it has been developped for FSX only.

As far as I know, P3D doesn't use DX-10.

Luc Brusselmans

Belgium

Thanks Luc

I have been running both sims on my computer, LM P3D & FSX using DX-10 fixer. Like I mentioned before the DX-10 water looks for the most part better than P3D so far. L/M will probably really improve the water soon............thanx Ray

In all this need for better scenery etc., don't forget that P3D is merely a training facility intended for students and simulators (The professional kind).  Nothing is certain or possible.

Dave Taylor gb.png