Sign in to follow this  
Eziocin

Online Traffic in DX10. Compatibility issue ?

Steve,

I have recently started using the Fixer, on a fresh FSX install, and I am overall quite happy with the results. The only major issue I have is when I fly online even the presence of a single AI plane (I fly Vatsim and use IVAO MTL aircraft) around me on the ground causes the sim to be very stuttery. Note that this is not the usual performance drop caused by AI traffic: flying online in DX9 I have performance drop at this level only when several AI aircraft are around me, not just one ...just one aircraft is not enough to cause this in DX9. Maybe a compatibility issue ? 

Any suggestion to start troubleshooting with ?

Thanks

Regards 

AMD Ryzen 7800x3d, Asus ROG Strix RTX4090, Asus x670e-e, G-Skill F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR

Sorry no useful suggestions.. You may do better asking on the dx10 discussions forum for other vatsim users experiences running in dx10. What happens if you uninstall the libraries and fly in default dx10?