Sign in to follow this  
sd75lover

UT2 Adding

Can anyone help me, I just downloaded and installed an addon ai Boeing 777-300er AA colors and I want to assign it to AA 137 a real flight from VHHH to KDFW, so how do add this route and assign it to this certain aircraft

You can't just add one flight to an existing UT2 airline that I know of. Thee are 2 options. One wait for the next updated UT2 schedule, (They do usually charge for that, but sometimes they give it out free) The other option is a little more complicated. Using a program called UT2 Power Pack, you can get at their home website. If you have a TTools formatted file of the route and flight you can build it a an addon airline. Press the ? mark on the upper right to display full instructions how to do this. There is also a manual way to add it, but I've never done it that way before, again it is included in the instructions. Make sure the aircraft you assign has the Airline Name defined as American so it appears correct in the sim. In UT2 the data will show with the fictitious unique name you assign.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Bump bump please help

I think your best bet since you only have one flight you want to add, is use the manual option, the full instructions how to do it is in the help file when you click the ? on the UT2 Power Pack utility.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

yes but when I try to create a schedule it only allows me to slect the default ut2 aircraft not the addons that I added

yes but when I try to create a schedule it only allows me to slect the default ut2 aircraft not the addons that I added

After you do all you need to do in UT2 Power pack, and you compiled your schedule into UT2. Go to the aircraft repaint page in UT2, select the new schedule you just created, select the airline and aircraft type (777-300ER) on the left side. On the right side is your aircraft database, select the one you want to  add. Enter the number of aircraft you want to allocate or unlimited to allow any amount. (This is useful if you have specialized repaints like say Southwest where there are only one or few aircraft with that repaint) Add it to the assignments, then delete the existing UT2 assignment. Then whenever UT2 schedules flights for your new addon airline it will use that aircraft.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

I don't see how the problems you are now describing (sound and graphic problems) could be attributed to UT2, as it's databases are outside of FSX itself. You should be able to verify this, by turning all traffic off in UT2. and see if you are still getting sound and graphic anomaly's. As for your existing problem, I think you are at a stage you need to seek help over at the UT2 support forum.  Not knowing exactly what steps you have taken,  so far, and if they were done correctly or not,  it's doubtful anyone here could help you any further at this point. Support from the developer is probably now your best hope. Sorry it didn't work out!!

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

It's not too much hassle and ###ai is pirated freeware.

They have NO permissions to use the models and plans of the original developers, even going against their wishes. Then they are going to claim that it is all their own work. It is pirated software.