Hey Gang,

It's here. Go get it at www.Carenado.com

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

woohoo. 210 & king air all mine

ZORAN

Thank you will have a peep

It's a sale alright on just the older stuff, all the newer stuff is same price.

Oops...I posted another thread and then saw this one.  Mulling the F33 or Baron.  Gonna go check out the reviews.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Yeah, shame it's just their older stuff ..... I fancied the Seneca IV HD if it was cheap enough.     ..... but I've fancied picking up the F33 for a while now, so will go for that;  good price.

EDIT:  PS.. Just Flight have the same range discounted, so if you have any JF points you might want to buy there, to make it even cheaper.     I had 330 points so just got the Carenado F33 for 4 quid !!  :smile:

Thanks for the HU  I guess it is time to finally pick up the Skymaster and B200 Kingair.  May even pick up a few FS9 planes at those prices since I still fly in the FS9 occasionally. May wait for the PCAviator Tuesday sale to get the additional 10%.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'd urge people to read the reviews and forums on the aircraft you're looking at getting before buying.  Some of them are gems but some are...umm...not.

Gregg

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

Thanks for the HU  I guess it is time to finally pick up the Skymaster and B200 Kingair.  May even pick up a few FS9 planes at those prices since I still fly in the FS9 occasionally. May wait for the PCAviator Tuesday sale to get the additional 10%.

For X-plane the B200 + B1900D are fantastic. Stay well clear of the PD3 version of the B1900D

I'd urge people to read the reviews and forums on the aircraft you're looking at getting before buying.  Some of them are gems but some are...umm...not.

Gregg

A1 :)

One question, how do you apply the discount, because there is no code, and the price doesn't change at checkout?

One question, how do you apply the discount, because there is no code, and the price doesn't change at checkout?

The discount is already applied as soon as you put the airplane in the cart. Make sure you're choosing one of the older airplanes because the newest ones aren't discounted.

I'm looking at the Carenado C377 for FSX.  Can anyone who owns it comment on the systems depth, FDE, and overall realism. As real and complex as it gets is of great interest to me. Great if there are consequences for bad behavior such as A2A provides. I always stick with the A2A's, PMDG's, Majestic's, Coolsky's etc..... of the world.  I've never bought a Carenado product for fear of disappointment. I'm not expecting PMDG quality for $17, but don't want a dud that I'll never use either. Any insight into the C377 will be helpful. Thanks.

Cheers,

Brian