Sign in to follow this  
GCNorth

Unable to filter airports in latest update

Hi Maarten,

In the latest version of SimLauncherX I am not able to filter airports by runway length.  In previous versions, there was a column for runway length in the airports section that is no longer there.  If I filter length in the runway section, this does not filter airports in the map when I have the "Show only filtered airports" tab activated.  Also, what is the Systems.Window .Control.TextBlock column header in the airports section for?

Regards,

Gerry 

Hi Gerry,

It will be resolved if you perform a reset. Go to the backstage menu (top left most icon on the ribbon) and select 'Reset'.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

thanks, Maarten

Maarten Boelens ([m][a:][R][t][ʏ][n])
Developer of SimLauncherX

ftx_supporter_avsim.gifC172Siggy1_zps11944daf.jpg

Hi Maarten,

I just did a reset yesterday before I wrote to you.  I was beginning to think the reset may have caused the problem.  Should I reset it again?

Also, should the runway length column be in the airport tab as well as in the runway tab to filter airports.  I used to have the runway length in the airports tab but it is not there now.

Thanks,

Gerry

Hi Gerry,

I just found the issue: after you reset it's ok, but on the next (re)start it's broken again. I will release a new version with a fix for this issue later today (UTC +1). After you have installed the new version, you will have to perform a reset again.

thanks, Maarten

Hi Gerry,

New version is released now. Please perform a reset after the install. I hope it's fixed now.

thanks, Maarten