Sign in to follow this  
capceo

ANNOUNCING...The Flysimware MU-2!

Presenting the Flysimware Mitsubishi MU-2B-60 Marquise

Coming to a flight simulator near you, February 2015!

10494933_10152867869380731_3896326702530

10697166_10152867869485731_5715013055511

10856638_10152867869590731_2683178888125

10854829_10152867869700731_9092898007501

10842193_10152867869745731_3405611697833

10460849_10152867869330731_7493704602284

Joe - Chief Pilot & Lead Tester - Flysimware Simulation Software

Captain - Gulfstream IV-SP

ATP/CFI/AGI/EMB-505/LR-JET/G-IV

Putting those sweet Garrets to good use. Very nice

Will it come with HD textures? 

You know your getting close to producing a Business jet  , the biggest void in flight simming. Just seems like a natural progression

ZORAN

Putting those sweet Garrets to good use. Very nice

Will it come with HD textures? 

You know your getting close to producing a Business jet  , the biggest void in flight simming. Just seems like a natural progression

I always fancied the Lear 35A myself ;)

And yes, as with all of our products from the 402C on, the MU-2 will feature HD 2048 textures all around.

Wow, this looks great fun.     I finally posted in AVSIM, in order to be part of this FlySimWare community.   I have the C402 and C441 and find them incredibly enjoyable and immersive.  (RW time in 402).

Look forward to the MU-2.

Hi,

Without meaning to sound rude aren't Milviz developing an MU-2?

Dave

Milviz is developing the Solitaire, which is a short body variant. We are developing the Marquise, it's longer brother.

I'm sure both products will be excellent.

I'm thrilled. Joe told me about this about a week ago and my grin touched my ears! 

Hey Joe, not getting ahead of ourselves here but wouldn't a -14 be fun as well? Maybe a 400LS in the distant future? ;)

Anyways shut up and take my money! $$

It just so happens that I have RW experience with the 400LS as well, and still have all the manuals. So I would definitely say not to rule it out. But I think you're likely to see a jet from us before you'll see a 400LS.

Never say never ;)

SWEEEET!!!!

Best,

David

Woah, a "David B", that's just confusing; I thought you were me..  :lol:

(don't worry I know you were here first, by about 10 years). 

yes a 400LS would be lovely from this team, but the wee MU-2 would be higher up my list.

Very cool! I see MU-2s frequently at my home airport, and I always found them to be the perfect combination of sleek, sexy, exotic, and portly. Even though business aircraft are not my thing I will look into buying this when it is released.

Also, Joe, I'd like to congratulate you on your excellent work with the C402. I had been wanting a good FSX 402 ever since I started watching Wings a few years ago and the Flysimware example is modeled beautifully and is great fun to fly. I was only disappointed at the lack of a Sandpiper Air livery!  :P

Hey David, Yep been waiting on the MU-2 "Full !Experience"  every since FSD was going to do an MU-2 few years ago.

Totally pumped for the Milviz, but being that the King Air isn't done yet; I think it will be a while for their MU-2 offering.   Hope I'm wrong. Also, it's the Solitaire, I like the Marquise a little better.

Mark and Joe have already got the TPE331 ops down pretty well.  Cept that prop feather issue, given time I think they will work that out as well.

Have the 441. Beautiful work.  Doing some personal edits for myself, on some things I would like to enhance.  Learning experience for me, that is for sure.  Used FSRepaint to create a new color scheme for 84WM, its a purple gold scheme.  Not too bad.  Only issue when you flood fill it takes away some of the skin detail.  Bump maps help a little. Oh well, I'm happy with it.

If I figure out all my enhancements, She'll rock even more for me.

Will see ya in the MU-2 skies.   I have an MU-2B-60 "Marquise" Pilot's Operating Manual, be fun to fly the MU-2.

Got a couple of hours in a "k" model. What a freakin blast to fly. One the Aerostar owners at TKI were I keep my 601P; last year upgraded to an MU-2 "K" model with -10 engines. He flies the !@#$ out of that plane.  Loves it!   Speeds are fairly similar on approach between the Aerostar and the MU-2, so it's a great plane to transition too.

Have Fun!

Best,

David

Thank you for the kind words everyone. I'm sure you will all be quite satisfied with the Mits.

Did I mention it will, of course, have Flight1 GTN750 and RealityXP WX500 integration as the 441 does?