Sign in to follow this  
capceo

ANNOUNCING...The Flysimware MU-2!

Hey David, Yep been waiting on the MU-2 "Full !Experience"  every since FSD was going to do an MU-2 few years ago.

Mark and Joe have already got the TPE331 ops down pretty well.  Cept that prop feather issue, given time I think they will work that out as well.

Have the 441. Beautiful work.  Doing some personal edits for myself, on some things I would like to enhance.  Learning experience for me, that is for sure.  Used FSRepaint to create a new color scheme for 84WM, its a purple gold scheme.  Not too bad.  Only issue when you flood fill it takes away some of the skin detail.  Bump maps help a little. Oh well, I'm happy with it.

If I figure out all my enhancements, She'll rock even more for me.

Will see ya in the MU-2 skies.   I have an MU-2B-60 "Marquise" Pilot's Operating Manual, be fun to fly the MU-2.

Have Fun!

Best,

David

Yes absolutely, It's good to make a few wee personalizations - no slur on the product as it comes, but we all like a few things our own way.  I've put a wind noise in to the 441; at a low level but still there - really love it.   And I've put in some alternative touchdown sounds, that I just love from another product. They're quite exaggerated compared to the real aircraft but just love a good 'thud' in the simulator on touchdown!  If it ain't shocking me up off my backside, it's no good!  :lol: 

Indeed, the future of the hobby is very bright - I picked a great time to come back after an 8 year hiatus.

Blue skies!

hi David, sounds like a cool enhancement for you.

I'm learning FS Sound Studio, see if I can add a little reverse/beta sound. Possibly enhance a little in another area.

will try the fsuipc friction thing as well.

Have Fun

Best,

David

We love seeing owners take pride in their personal aircraft! I myself have my own Conquest with its own unique tail number and a few nice tweaks. This is what makes FS a beautiful thing!

As of right now, the early features list of the MU-2 includes:

-Flight1 GTN750 Integration

-RealityXP WX500 Integration

-Shared Cockpit Compatibility

-Accurate TPE-331-10-511M simulation

-An even more detailed 3D model, both inside and out

Any features you guys would like to see? Now is the time to ask. Of course, can't make any guarantees, but we will certainly consider all requests.

Joe - Chief Pilot & Lead Tester - Flysimware Simulation Software

Captain - Gulfstream IV-SP

ATP/CFI/AGI/EMB-505/LR-JET/G-IV

We love seeing owners take pride in their personal aircraft! I myself have my own Conquest with its own unique tail number and a few nice tweaks. This is what makes FS a beautiful thing!

As of right now, the early features list of the MU-2 includes:

-Flight1 GTN750 Integration

-RealityXP WX500 Integration

-Shared Cockpit Compatibility

-Accurate TPE-331-10-511M simulation

-An even more detailed 3D model, both inside and out

Any features you guys would like to see? Now is the time to ask. Of course, can't make any guarantees, but we will certainly consider all requests.

Hey Joe,

Great news about the upcoming MU2. I would sure like to see the F1 750/650 combo in the panel. That is a killer combo for any panel but should be outstanding in the Mits.

I have rw time in the short version about 30 years ago.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

Hey Joe,

Great news about the upcoming MU2. I would sure like to see the F1 750/650 combo in the panel. That is a killer combo for any panel but should be outstanding in the Mits.

I have rw time in the short version about 30 years ago.

Regards,

Ray

I'm sure you will be very satisifed with the panel we have in store for you with the Mits.

As much as I hate letting a lot of details go before we have something to show you, I'll throw you one more hint. You guys may have to do your homework to figure it out ;)

SPZ-500

I'm sure you will be very satisifed with the panel we have in store for you with the Mits.

As much as I hate letting a lot of details go before we have something to show you, I'll throw you one more hint. You guys may have to do your homework to figure it out ;)

SPZ-500

I know what the Honeywell/Sperry SPZ-500 AP is and what it does for me. Yea. Nice.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

I know what the Honeywell/Sperry SPZ-500 AP is and what it does for me. Yea. Nice.

Regards,

Ray

It's a fantastic autopilot/flight director with a lot of capability. We're hoping to implement IAS hold.

We're hoping to implement IAS hold.

That would really put you in the major league.  B) 

I just picked up the Carenado PC-12 and was surprised (pleasantly) to see that they have now implemented a proper, functional IAS Hold mode that adjusts pitch to maintain speed.

Thank you for the kind words everyone. I'm sure you will all be quite satisfied with the Mits.

Did I mention it will, of course, have Flight1 GTN750 and RealityXP WX500 integration as the 441 does?

I am looking forward the the MU-2.  Glad to see the GTN and the WX will be on the panel.  May I request that the exterior sound be that of the real Garretts.  That MU-2 growl on the ramp was like music to me in the day.  As an MU-2 taxied close, we used to plug our ears with our fingers because they were so loud.  That maneuver became known as the  "Garrett Salute".   I miss it.

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Comm: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

CFI: ASEL/AMEL/Instrument

I am looking forward the the MU-2. Glad to see the GTN and the WX will be on the panel. May I request that the exterior sound be that of the real Garretts. That MU-2 growl on the ramp was like music to me in the day. As an MU-2 taxied close, we used to plug our ears with our fingers because they were so loud. That maneuver became known as the "Garrett Salute". I miss it.

I think you'll be very satisfied with what we have in store for you :)

I think you'll be very satisfied with what we have in store for you :)

Thanks Joe. 

"A good landing is one you can walk away from. An excellent landing is one you can taxi away from."

Bill in Colorado:

Retired

Some more eye candy for all of you...

Still quite a bit of work to be done, but we are on schedule for an early March release!

10903824_10152965125055731_3619248159246

10847383_10152961405485731_6010772504108

10896270_10152955400700731_8040053309100

Hows this one coming along?

ZORAN

Joe,

Could we please have an update? 

Thanks,

Bill

Bill in Colorado:

Retired