Sign in to follow this  
capceo

ANNOUNCING...The Flysimware MU-2!

The fonts are a bit boxy, yes, but gee, one of the things I really like about the C402 is that I can read the HSI.

Anyone knows about this famous AC addon publisher with the unreadable HSI that has to be popped up or zoomed to 2.0 in order to be useable. If thats reality.......

Joe, your most recent screenshots on Facebook are very good.  The gauges look fantastic!  Will there be a VC with a GTN 750/650 combo? Just curious.

Todd

Joe, your most recent screenshots on Facebook are very good.  The gauges look fantastic!  Will there be a VC with a GTN 750/650 combo? Just curious.

Todd

Of course there will! Well, only the GTN750.

And, just like the 441, there will be an option to integrate BOTH the GTN750 and WX500 from Reality XP.

Joe - Chief Pilot & Lead Tester - Flysimware Simulation Software

Captain - Gulfstream IV-SP

ATP/CFI/AGI/EMB-505/LR-JET/G-IV

It would be nice to be able to use both the 750 and 650 together. I'm glad you are at least integrating the 750. Any external model shots?

Looking forward to seeing this thing in action!

Todd

We will have shots of the completed external model for you in the next several days. It's basically finished, but we still have a few tweaks to make.

I'm really looking forward this one. One question Joe, does the aircraft always fly at 100% RPM. I heard that some pilots prefer 98%. (less noisy). With the 441 sound stays the same even though you're at 100% or 98%.

Best regards

Real Deraps

I'm really looking forward this one. One question Joe, does the aircraft always fly at 100% RPM. I heard that some pilots prefer 98%. (less noisy). With the 441 sound stays the same even though you're at 100% or 98%.

Best regards

Hey Real,

It really comes down to pilot preference. Some prefer 98%, others leave them all the way up.

We had to make a compromise here. We could have simulated the RPM reducing to 98% with a condition lever reduction, but we would have never been able to get the sound right. So in order to deliver what is still an accurate Garrett simulation, we elected to simulate only leaving the condition levers at 100%.

Glad to hear you are looking forward! The wait is almost over!

Hey Real,

It really comes down to pilot preference. Some prefer 98%, others leave them all the way up.

We had to make a compromise here. We could have simulated the RPM reducing to 98% with a condition lever reduction, but we would have never been able to get the sound right. So in order to deliver what is still an accurate Garrett simulation, we elected to simulate only leaving the condition levers at 100%.

Glad to hear you are looking forward! The wait is almost over!

Thanks for replying. Hope that i'll have time to get back home before its release.....

Real Deraps

Hi,

Looking forward to this...

Is there an option for the Mindstar GPS 530/430 units ?

Hi,

Looking forward to this...

Is there an option for the Mindstar GPS 530/430 units ?

Hi Dave. We looked into this when we were still in the development phase with the 441. We only had 2 people express interest in the Mindstar units, while we had well over 60 express interest in the Flight1 GTN750. We ultimately decided to go with the GTN unit.

Not saying we wont do mindstar in the future, but there just isnt a strong demand for it right now.

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the reply...

I haven't actually got the Mindstar but was getting feedback on how popular it is...and judging by all the comments...including yours it still has a long way to go.

I will stick with the Flight1 GTN750

Dave

I assume you guys are working on the tutorial videos.... Just checking in!

Todd

Yup. Thats exactly whats going on. I mean we're also making some other improvements like VC rain effects, but who cares about that.  ^_^

Yup. Thats exactly whats going on. I mean we're also making some other improvements like VC rain effects, but who cares about that.  ^_^

\

I do. and I care about tutorial flights, and manuals, and guides, and HD sounds, and GTN750s, high speed cruise and . . . . .

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .