Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Carenado Xmas sale

Ed, the prices for FS9 planes are almost unbelievable  I already have several from way back, but at these prices I can pick up 3 or 4 more for less than $20. 

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

This is an automatic message.

This topic has been moved from "The FS2004 (FS9) Forum" to "The Bargain Hunter's Shack". This move has been done for a number of possible reasons.

• The most likely reason is that the post was off topic.
  • The topic could also have contained images or a video that were not appropriate to the original forum it was posted in.
  • The images might not have been "illustrative" or "explanatory" in nature.
  • The topic could have been moved because we deemed it to be more appropriately placed elsewhere.
Please ensure that your posts are "on topic" and contain illustrative images or videos as appropriate. Do not post videos or images just for entertainment purposes anywhere but in the screen shot or video forums. See our image posting rules here.

Members who continue to post off topic posts can be denied entry to specific forums in order to reduce and remove the practice. Your cooperation is appreciated.

I got me the Cessna 185, maybe I'll get the Cessna 206, then I think I have the full set!

Just picked up the PA34 Seneca V for AUD$13.75 at TheFlightSimStore :Money Eyes: . 

Steve

Steve Corzine

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I bought the only one I still didn't have and now I can't get it to install!  Must be why they're on sale.  I'm being punished. :huh:

I bought the only one I still didn't have and now I can't get it to install!

What's the problem?

I get an error message saying that FS2004 is not installed.  Mine is installed outside of the regular file structure, but that has never been a problem with any Carenado products.  It doesn't give me an option for a different path.

I get an error message saying that FS2004 is not installed.  Mine is installed outside of the regular file structure, but that has never been a problem with any Carenado products.  It doesn't give me an option for a different path.

Just create the default directory and plunk the fs9.exe in it, sometimes that is enough to fool an installer into working. Then just drag the installed plane into the real FS directory.

Cheers,

Sascha

I wish that they would add the Phenom to the sale. I am looking for an excuse to buy it.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Was wondering when you purchase one of their planes do they already have updated patches or should you install any of the updates provided (FS9 and FSX).  So far I have purchased the Seneca V and plan on picking up one or two more.,

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for this post, Ed!  I probably would have missed this otherwise.  Gave me a chance to acquire the rest of their product catalog for a ridiculously low price.  I too wish they would add FS9 versions of the TBM and PC-12....someday....

John G.

Was wondering when you purchase one of their planes do they already have updated patches or should you install any of the updates provided (FS9 and FSX).  So far I have purchased the Seneca V and plan on picking up one or two more.,

Hi Carl,

When they come out with the patches, they replace the download file with a version that already includes any patches or fixes. That's why the patch has a statement that it applies for any planes that were downloaded prior to a specified date.

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.