Sign in to follow this  
flyaway719

T7 and oom

Letting you know this worked for me I am not trashing flight one utx usa and Canada. But here it go's I took those programs  out put fscene4X in did the Steves dx10 fix ran the dx10 then back to dx9. I have not had 1 oom sense on fsdreamteam or flightbeam flytampa and all other payware airports. I fly only vatsim so no traffic this is on a 3770k intel  at 4.2 ghz asus formulus maximus V bord 16gb mem 3gb XFX 7970 black vid card"  ON the ground with GSX and AES and ACTIVE SKY NEXT settings 95% hitting 24FPS in the air 50 to 100FPS. For the first time I am finding FSX very smooth no matter what the FPS are. I don't know if this is a PMDG conflict with utx or utx is to outdated for PMDG or the dx10 fix. BUT anyhoot fscene4X looks great and smooth. although the T7 is a complex program and  massive in memory use for the first time I am enjoying this great plane in all its glory of shine and smoothness. I really hope this helps lord knows I have spent a lot of money to have a great flight sim experience.   

Thanx for sharing that info. I am happy for you and hope you enjoy flight simming for the rest of your natural life.

HEY ITS ME AGAIN TEST FLIGHT KLAX TO KDFW FLIGHTBEAM AND FSDREAMTEAM SENERY 95% SETTINGS NO OOM LANDED WITH 45FPS