Sign in to follow this  
amalishkin

VC Front View

Dear PMDG,

I know this was brought up before and there was extensive explanation on why the out of VC view is so large compared to real setup due to HUD implementation, and sounds as there will be no patch or option to have a real view out of vc for those who do not use HUD option in fsx from what i searched on forums ( i could be wrong or missed a post somewhere), however would it be possible to consider to have the option for p3D where if u do not use HUD to have real view out VC when you guys release 737 ngx for p3d.  I love 737 but the fact that cockpit doesn't feel 'cozy' and feels odd when comparing to other cockpits you made pretty much makes 737 unreal, specially after when u actually u sit in real one or full sim.  I know you cant cater everyones requests but though i would see if this something might generate interest of others as i am sure i am not alone in this, i do love HUD option you provided but with FSX bug of constant Eye View Movement for me it pretty much ruined option to run with hud, as constant head eye adjustments made it pointless, but landings are awesome with it.

Thank you

Andrei Malishkin

and sounds as there will be no patch or option to have a real view out of vc for those who do not use HUD option in fsx from what i searched on forums ( i could be wrong or missed a post somewhere)

There was a post out there from Ryan that basically stated that an adjustment was under consideration, but if adjusting things ended up messing the HGS up, then it would not be adjusted.

Kyle Rodgers