Sign in to follow this  
JimmiG

Just picked up the Carenado Saratoga for X-Plane

Picked it up during the Carenado holiday sales. Despite being based on the older Saratoga released for FSX ~5 years ago it's very detailed and handles beautifully. Very stable and easy to fly. Was just going to take it on a short test flight but ended up touring most of the Portland area and some of the Columbia River Gorge  :lol:

X-Plane 10, SkyMaxx Pro 2.1, Real Terra Haze, HD Mesh v2, SimHeaven Portland, freeware airport scenery for 2S6, KTTD and 7S3.

OMLC8.jpg

TpjqQ.jpg

6nYM.jpg

R38yV.jpg

8U4Vf.jpg

xvyG2.jpg

rZXKm.jpg

a2Dnt.jpg

JDn2I.jpg

kJpud.jpg

NhzD.jpg

4ptvU.jpg

7UovL.jpg

Ifiw4.jpg

5KlCQ.jpg

6qM4Y.jpg

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Great shots. The photo scenery for Portland looks amazing.

HD Mesh v2, SimHeaven Portland

Just a hint (in case you didn't know): Installed HD Mesh will not have an effect for a region for which you also have installed photo scenery. Instead, the HD mesh is already included in the SimHeaven photo scenery.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Great shots. The photo scenery for Portland looks amazing.

Just a hint (in case you didn't know): Installed HD Mesh will not have an effect for a region for which you also have installed photo scenery. Instead, the HD mesh is already included in the SimHeaven photo scenery.

Thanks. It's too bad we can't have the same quality OSM/photo scenery for the USA as we do for Europe, however the city regions available look really good and the default autogen tends to line up quite well most of the time.

I see :-) However I did venture outside of the photo area in one or two shots (the low pass and the shot above it), so technically it's showing both  :P

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

However I did venture outside of the photo area in one or two shots (the low pass and the shot above it), so technically it's showing both

Oh, I did not notice the difference (which speaks for the quality for both scenery types)

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

Very nice scenery/Plane/Atmosphere!

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM