Sign in to follow this  
DetCord

100% Accurate SAS

First and foremost, I'd like to thank SAS/Scandinavian Airlines for providing the materiel's that they did. Without them and their contributions this project, we'd would've never proceeded. In keeping with the American Airlines tradition that started via John and myself, I'm moving toward completing a entirety accurate SAS A319, which by the way hasn't been easy. I've had to completely redraw certain sections by hand.

If I'm lucky, I might be able to coax John Glanville into this project as a co-producer and or team-leader.

WIP - Work Thus far.

C5b90UG.png

FvTgJIC.png

Looking good Det!

Still have the BMI inaugural flight in the queue...just need to find time to do it, lol.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Detcord,

Fist off thanks for your service.

Second,

Your repaints are stunning, thanks for your hard work an attention to detail.

RE Thomason Jr.

Update:

I've had headaches and a metalic taste in my mouth on and off for about a month now. I admitted myself to the Post Hospital (Fort Leavenworth) following a lymph node swelling in my right arm-pit. Tests were done, results are in, and it turns out I have a brain tumor on my right cerebral hemisphere. The prognosis is 20/80, the 20 being the potential proposition that it could kill me. They're starting me on a variety of anti-cancer drugs in hopes that surgery won't be necessary, but its unknown that it will work or not. As is the case with all chemotherapy and radiation treatments.

Therefore, this project is indefinitely postponed.

Holy Crap, simply at a loss for words...

Hope they can get you out to Madigan or one of the Major Army Hospitals for a second opinion/ diagnosis.  You'll be in my thoughts and prayers,  "Keep the faith Brother"  If you need to talk, voice or vent hit me up in a private message I'm also on AKO Global.

I'd be happy to lend an ear or a shoulder; whatever you need!

Respectfully,

MSG Robert E Thomason

USA

RE Thomason Jr.

DetCord, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

NAX669.png