Sign in to follow this  
vroom64

how to start a bigger plane &check list

Hello My fellow simmers,

i'm new to flying, i learned the basics on a cessna, I'm trying to fly larger planes. can someone please help me find a check list and how to start a plane with picures if possibles!

thank you

Hello, I would Youtube the type of aircraft your flying and chances are someone made a video on it, probably the easiest way to get started.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Here you can find lots of basic checklists that work  for default and simple aircraft:

http://freechecklists.net/simchecklists.asp

And with some googling you can often find descriptions or even pilot handbooks, but those are often quite a bit more complex then is usefull for default aircraft.

Cheers!

Maarten

what is the aircraft you are flying?  Is it payware or freeware?  Chances are with any payware (and lots of freeware) aircraft you will have documents that come with it and will contain a detailed tutorial and checklists.

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Details can differ from one developer to the next, so to get help you'd need to ask about the specific model from that developper for people to be able to give any answers. For example, when using the start-up procedure for the Milviz 737-200, the CS 737-200 wont start. So people need to know which exact model and who created it.

And not all freeware out there is working well, so it might even be a bug in that model that makes that the FMS wont start up.

Cheers!

Maarten

I made this website to have interactive checklists : www.checkplane.com

Hope this will help you.

Pierre

i7-8700K 3.70 GHz, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung SSD 840 840 EVO 1TB,  RAM 16 GB, Triple Monitors : 2 LG and Planar touch screen PCT 2265 as main monitor,  Windows 10 up to date 🙂

I really like SimChecklist.

There's a 30 day free trial. The product is being continually enhanced and support (when needed) is first class.

Demo video here:

Dean

UK P3DV5 and Xplane 11 Simmer
PilotEdge I11, CAT11, A-Z (ZLA), A-Z (WUS)

System details: Gigabyte P57v7 CF2 17.3" laptop. Kaby Lake i7 7700HQ CPU (averaging 3.4mhz). NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8mb (laptop version), 16 GB of DDR4-2400 RAM, SSD - Samsung 970 Evo  500GB M.2 NVMe, 1TB HDD 7200.