Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Earth Simulations Sale

Earth Simulations are having a sale with up to 50% reductions in prices. However, the most important part of this thread is that they are selling Alderney for just £1!!! This is an absolute steal! Go and get it :smile:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

woww getting it now!!! Your right definately a steal if you know the quality of Earth Simulations. Downloading now :)

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Can anyone advise whether the donationware airfields are compatible with ORBX England? Thanks

Wow! Just installed Alderney, felt so guilty about that 1£ that I had to buy Isle of Man as well. The overall quality of Alderney is mind-blowing, fantastic!

Wow! Just installed Alderney, felt so guilty about that 1£ that I had to buy Isle of Man as well. The overall quality of Alderney is mind-blowing, fantastic!

+1

ZORAN

I jumped at it but I had to uninstall it because FSX crashed every time after the installation, even when I did go to an entirely different region :(

I can certainly do more to track down the problem, but my first impression is that I had better bought a beer .. 

I jumped at it but I had to uninstall it because FSX crashed every time after the installation, even when I did go to an entirely different region :(

I can certainly do more to track down the problem, but my first impression is that I had better bought a beer ..

To be honest, I find it annoying that people come here and complain even when developers are so extremely generous to give away such a supperb product "for free". Earth Simulation is not responsible for your obviously screwed up FSX installation.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

qqwertzde,

Have you tried installing Alderney again? It may just have been a technical glitch. It has alsways installed and worked fine on my PC, and it's absolutely worth every single penny of the FULL price. The fact that you are getting it for a single English pound is almost a criminal offence!

addman,

Presumably Earth Simulations were counting on people buying extra stuff whilst scrambling to get a copy of Alderney for £1. It seems to have worked in your case. We need to get the ES bank account filled so that they can release Jersey ASAP! :wink:

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

yep all ES sceneries have worked fine with me, I think anyone having problems with _any_ devs sceneries should a)make sure their system is not FUBAR'ed; and b)seek discreet support from that dev to help resolve the prob, before posting anything negative in a public forum.

come on guys, this devs sceneries are about as detailed and close to rw as there is at the moment, theres a sale on and we're getting them at a really good price... and basic courtesy costs nothing at all :)

And last but definitely not least, fly and enjoy the view :)

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

To be honest, I find it annoying that people come here and complain even when developers are so extremely generous to give away such a supperb product "for free". 

To be honest, I agree with you. I wish to apologize for my post. It was late last night, I was tired and frustrated about the CTDs, which usually occur maybe once a year on my system. I regret having written this and will try harder to get the scenery working.

Peter

As much as I like the eye candy of the ES Scenery's and I do own Isles of Scilly, Guernsey and Alderney for quite some time, and as detailed as these scenerys are, I do have a problem with this Developer.

Installing ES scenery can cause problems elsewhere in the world. And contacting the Dev. for support is not a satisfying experieance at all. None of my problems with ES Scenery where really ever solved by contacting their support. Any problem I had - and that where quite a few - where solved by myself, through trial and error, because their support is close to non existent. I havent checked back but I'm pretty sure I still have one or two tickets unanswered since minimum a year. 

As I said - very nice scenery if it works - but very problematic support! Just my experience.

regards