Sign in to follow this  
alhefner

Does Voxatc provide ATC at all airports?

Both FSX and Prepar3d lack ATC at a lot of regional airports and I've been looking for an ATC addon that provides ATC at those as well as supporting VFR flight.

Both Pro ATC and Radar Contact provide ATC service at the airports but neither actually support VFR flights... Pro ATC not at all and Radar Contact only in the sense that it will allow a VFR flight plan to be loaded but then treats it as an IFR flight.

From the advertising on Voxatc's site, it fully supports VFR flights but I don't see any indication of whether or not it supplies ATC support at the airports where FSX and Prepar3d didn't place it.

I hope my question is clear! :mellow:

But the ones that do have towers, the small ones such as KTVL (Lake Tahoe) would? Both FSX and Prepar3d seem to be going off of the airport information at the time that FSX was first compiled... at that time, a lot of small airports really had no tower operations at all but over the years have grown so that they do.

I'll look through the docs again...

AFAIK Vox works off your installed scenery, it has an indexer which picks up what scenery you have active. Whether you get ATC thats there in rl depends on what scenery you have :)

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png