Sign in to follow this  
pilot83

Approaching Rio Daytime - Cessna 152 XPX 10.31 (shots)

*Gulp* They're very good. What are you using for lighting effects?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Which Rio scenery have you converted for this? Did you have to do lots of editing after conversion?

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

*Gulp* They're very good. What are you using for lighting effects?

Maxx fx (Gun Metal) + Blu fx (Personal editing of contrast/Saturation/Red/Blue...)  + Fly With Lua (Real Terra Haze) + Sky Max Pro (Cloud shadows and sea reflection) + Real Weather (XPX default engine)

very good shots.

Which Rio scenery have you converted for this? Did you have to do lots of editing after conversion?

PAULO RICARDO FSX - MEGA ROUTE RIO SAO PAULO AND NATAL CITY PACK 5

http://secure.simmarket.com/paolo-ricardo-fsx-mega-route-rio-sao-paulo-and-natal-city-pack-5.phtml

If your XPX is 10.30 + no need to edit anything major + the elevations are perfect. Just a very minor edit with regards to the statue of "Christ the redeemer" and the teleferic base on the small mountain + delete santos dumont ground which appeared yellow. Thats all what you need to edit. I also added sim heaven photoreal Rio de Janeiro to the scenery.

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Wow, you have a real talent for building your sim environments.  I always look forwards to your shots.  I must say, I think these are your best.

Jaw Dropping! Particularly seeing all of the small seacraft in the harbor in your third shot.

Nice work, toufic! Please keep sharing these. It's incredible to see how we can all maximize the realism from our sims.

x-Plane seems more alive and breathing than any other simulator. I hope that more addon airports and OSM coverage will come out, then I can at last start on another sim (parallel to FS9 of course ;)

Cheers,
Sascha

Wow, you have a real talent for building your sim environments.  I always look forwards to your shots.  I must say, I think these are your best.

Thanks :) i do enjoy compiling add ons/photoreals and creating environments similar to the real world. Thanks for checking my shots :)

Jaw Dropping! Particularly seeing all of the small seacraft in the harbor in your third shot.

Nice work, toufic! Please keep sharing these. It's incredible to see how we can all maximize the realism from our sims.

Thanks :) I learned that the more you give to the sim the more it gives you back...

Cockpit shots!!!

Awesome stuff!

Thanks!

x-Plane seems more alive and breathing than any other simulator. I hope that more addon airports and OSM coverage will come out, then I can at last start on another sim (parallel to FS9 of course ;)

Cheers,

Sascha

Lot of quality freeware airports are available on http://forums.x-plane.org/

Freeware Photoreal on 

Freeware OSM or World 2 x plane OSM on  http://simheaven.com/experimental/Europe/

Freeware HD Mesh http://www.alpilotx.net/

And lot of cities/Airports can be converted from FSX but some needs editing in overlayeditor/WED

Regards,

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM