Sign in to follow this  
Bostar

any news about Twin Otter project?

I've just discovered your intentions of create a course about this fantastic addon, but I don't find any reference about it in the last roadmap update nor in your website. Any update about the status of this project? maybe a sneak peak of it ? ;)

Regards

Bostar it's still in the roadmap, but the guy who was due to teach it for us has left Isle of Scilly Skybus (one of only two Twotter operators in the UK) and has joined Flybe on the Q400 fleet. He's rather busy with his type rating and line flying right now so will return to us later next year after we've done the Airbus and Q400 courses. So the plan for 2015 is now:

Airbus A320 family CADET course (part 1 of 3)

Dash 8 Q400 FIRST OFFICER course (part 2 of 3)

DHC Twin Otter PILOT course (this will be a single course as it's a simple aircraft)

Hope that helps. We've moved offices recently, so we're a bit behind on updating the site etc but it will happen soon. 

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Hmmm... Just when I was hoping on a Christmas release of the second course for the Q400

Maarten Otto

19.jpg

Hmmm... Just when I was hoping on a Christmas release of the second course for the Q400

Sorry Maarten. We're going to try to co-ordinate release of it around the Pro Edition of the Q400 from Majestic as we use the shared cockpit and other goodies that only appear in the next version. Obviously we don't know exactly when it will appear, but from what we understand not for a little while yet. It's coming, and I'm happy to hear you're waiting for it! 

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Hey Ben,

Thanks for the update.... I'm going to buy whatever you produce, I love your product!

Cheers,

Mark B.

WW1294.png