Sign in to follow this  
mukiwa

CH Products throttle quadrant(the one with 6 levers)

Good day all,

I am considering buying one of the above but, after reading all the available info I cannot find out if it is possible to program one of the levers for a flap controller and one of them for the spoiler control. The info notes that each lever has a detent but how does that help with selective flaps or arming/setting spoilers etc.

Any advice on this much appreciated

Mike   

I purchased this a few months ago and tge answer is yes. I use the registered FSUIPC to do it additionally I have lever 1 and 3 coupled to lever 2 and 4 for twin jet operation. The up down levers underneath can be assigned as well. For example I have switch 1 assigned as parking break.

Anyways. Yes.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Many thanks SKEWR, I can now go ahead and order.

What did you use for coupling the levers? I have read somewhere of a company making imitation Boeing and AB controls for the Saitek throttles but not seen anything for the CH throttles.

Thanks

Mike 

Thanks for the info Rudi. Ordered mine today. (Crazy that the shipping is twice the value of the clips AND it takes 28 days, but hey.. no one said simming was easy!)  :lol:

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Hi all,

I have been trawling (not trolling) the internet and found CHTQ levers ,which look good, at 

http://www.flightsimpm.com/

I have emailed them to try and get a price for the B737 levers and, if they are as good as they look, should be worth waiting for. They do not appear to be heavy so shipping should be acceptable.

Mike