Sign in to follow this  
daan_vb

Aerodrome Chart package download

Does anyone know of a website or perhaps a software program that has constantly up-to-date charts that I can download as a complete package for UK and Europe. Its time consuming having to download each individual chart from the eurocontrol website

WAT1036.png

SIMPLATES

Are they up to date charts though? I've heard that some can be quite old?

WAT1036.png

Navigraph Charts. You can purchase individual charts or you can purchase a year subscription for unlimited downloads of charts. I have the subscription and it is great and just like their FMS data it is always up to date, new charts come out every AIRAC cycle.

http://www.navigraph.com/Charts.aspx#AirportCharts

Samuel Scully

For complete PDFs carrying EVERY single USA airport, bundled together - www.chartbundle.com

For airports, ALL USA & Carribbean en-route charts (low and high) and large coloured VFR and Terminal charts for the whole USA - www.faa.gov/air_traffic/flight_info/aeronav/digital_products/

ENJOY!!!!

Rob Bates
Simming since the age of 10 with MSFS 5.0

P3D v5.0 | 10700K (@stock) | EVGA GTX1080Ti SC2 | Z490-E ROG STRIX | 32GB 3600MHz | 970 EVO Plus M.2 & EVO 850 SSDs | H115i cooling | NZXT H440 Case | Samsung 32" CJG 1440p Curved Monitor | Virtual-Fly Ruddo & TQ3+ | Thrustmaster FCS Sidestick | Skalarki MCDU

Ask me about (my most flown): FSLabs A320-X series | MaddogX
In the hangar: Majestic Q400 Pro | PMDG 747 | A2A C182, Cherokee, Comanche & Spitfire

Navigraph Charts. You can purchase individual charts or you can purchase a year subscription for unlimited downloads of charts. I have the subscription and it is great and just like their FMS data it is always up to date, new charts come out every AIRAC cycle.

http://www.navigraph.com/Charts.aspx#AirportCharts

I'll look into the navigraph stuff thanks!

For complete PDFs carrying EVERY single USA airport, bundled together - www.chartbundle.com

For airports, ALL USA & Carribbean en-route charts (low and high) and large coloured VFR and Terminal charts for the whole USA - www.faa.gov/air_traffic/flight_info/aeronav/digital_products/

ENJOY!!!!

Thanks, they look good but I don;t really fly in the US.

WAT1036.png

I'll look into the navigraph stuff thanks!

I use Navigraph, and unless I'm missing something, all charts are downloaded individually. Even if several are saved to a "clip", it just keeps your requests in one place. It won't display more than one chart at a time, and always downloads a new one afresh.

But despite it's limitations. it's very fast and convenient and worldwide.

I found EuroControl impossible to get my head around.

Eugene

I use Navigraph, and unless I'm missing something, all charts are downloaded individually. Even if several are saved to a "clip", it just keeps your requests in one place. It won't display more than one chart at a time, and always downloads a new one afresh.

Eugene

Hi Eugene,

Do you mean that I can't download an airport package of all the aerodrome data such as SID/STARS/IAP etc, I still have to download each individual plate? If thats the case i'll keep using Eurocontrol

WAT1036.png

Eugene

The charts are downloaded by airport individually, yes. So you can download the EGLL charts as one download and that will give you all the charts for EGLL, but then you want the EGKK charts and that is a separate download. Just to clarify, you don't have to download each individual plate one at a time. The download times are very good though, it only takes me a few seconds to download an airport package. As for opening multiple charts at the same time, I have not actually played around with Navigraph charts enough to figure out if it can do that. I'm sure if it can't the staff over at Navigraph would look into it if someone suggested it.

Samuel Scully

Alternatively you can sign into the navigraph charts cloud in which case you don't download anything. It has a mobile/tablet friendly interface and instant links to every chart in the database. No need to faff about downloading!