Sign in to follow this  
Capt. PERO

Problems with JumpStart (v2.5.01)

Some german users have reported the problem, that Jumpstart does not load FSX saved flights. This bug is already confirmed and will be fixed by Version 2.5 build 02. I am just waiting on another user who reported another problem which cannot be verified at the moment.

Therefore I would like to wait until tomorrow to release build 02.

Update 16.12.2014: Fixed with Version 2.5 build 02

>>> DOWNLOAD <<<

To install: just replace the exisiting SIMstarter.exe with that file. ;O)

: : : aviation.pero-online.de
Developer of SIMstarter NG P3D & Homecockpit Builder

I have the same problem, my flight started in the middle of the ocean. and not i full screen it was very strange,.

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

I have the same problem, my flight started in the middle of the ocean. and not i full screen it was very strange,.

Have you used the updated file (link above)?

If it's a fresh installation you should take care that SIMstarter starts your SIM in FullScreen (see ProfileConfiguration > FSX Configuration > General > Window Mode = FullScreen)

Not yet, I just found out now, as I am responding to your post regarding a Client PC.

I will try that and post back here.

thanks

PS very nice job you did on this application.

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

Not yet, I just found out now, as I am responding to your post regarding a Client PC.

I will try that and post back here.

thanks

PS very nice job you did on this application.

Thank you - you're welcome!

XTt3g.jpgPero, here some heads up on the Beta:

It did work beautifully, I tried 2 different saved flights, one with Orbix KSFF and the other with a different scenario  from SBRJ they both opened correctly using Jumstart.

I did get some unusual thing, for a couple of times when I try to start FSX direct from the FSX.exe

it loaded the last saved flight. I quit and haven't had the same issue again.

Last is the SimStarter screen stays on all the time  behind the splash screen, even when I end the flight.

if you need me to test anything, just let me know.

Thanks again

It did work beautifully, I tried 2 different saved flights, one with Orbix KSFF and the other with a different scenario  from SBRJ they both opened correctly using Jumstart.

perfect! ;O)

I did get some unusual thing, for a couple of times when I try to start FSX direct from the FSX.exe

Last is the SimStarter screen stays on all the time  behind the splash screen, even when I end the flight.

Thats because SIMstarter is changing the default-flight if you use JumpStart. You can easily set another flight at your default flight.

SIMstarter will change your SplashScreen to let you know which profile has been started. If you would like to have your original SplashScreen back, it has been copied to <YOUR SIMstarter>\SplashScreens\FSX\FSXdefault.bmp. You can copy that file to <YOUR FSX>\Uires\dlgsplash.bmp. That will return your original SplashScreen. If you don't like the SplashScreens you can simply deactivate the use of SIMstarter SplashScreen on top of the Profile > SplashScreen configuration.

Notice: You should try SIMstarter. If it fits your needs its not a good idea to run FSX without SIMstarter. SIMstarter modifies your configuration in reference to the profiles that are defined by you. Normal FSX has no different configuration profiles. Therefore I would recommend using SIMstarter or Plain-FSX. ;O)

. If you don't like the SplashScreens you can simply deactivate the use of SIMstarter SplashScreen on top of the Profile > SplashScreen configuration.

I absolutly love Simstarter splash screen, I was talking the screen behind  (startscreen) . I do understand now.

I will be using this application for a while.

thanks

I absolutly love Simstarter splash screen, I was talking the screen behind  (startscreen) . I do understand now.

I will be using this application for a while.

thanks

You are welcome! ;O)