Sign in to follow this  
hollow1slo

Extended Download Service

Hi,

I purchased an extended download service for JS41 two days ago and still haven`t received a d/l link (order number #). Could you please be so kind and send me an updated link?

Redards,

Matej Stavanja

[Order number removed]

Matej Stavanja

Could you please be so kind and send me an updated link?

The email that you get when you get EDS explains the process of getting your new link, which is to go to http://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/Default.aspx and submit a ticket.

I'll take care of it now, but in the future, you could spare yourself the wait by following the directions in the email. Since we generally clear the queue at least once daily, it should've been only a few hours.

Done.

Enjoy!

Kyle Rodgers

Got it now, thanks Kyle. And yes, I didn't read the email instructions, so sorry for that.

Matej Stavanja

Got it now, thanks Kyle. And yes, I didn't read the email instructions, so sorry for that.

You're welcome. And you'd be surprised at how many don't. My end concern is that people get everything that they need, but I figured I'd point the email bit out just in case you ever need EDS again, or someone comes across this thread and is wondering how all of this works.

Hope you're enjoying it.

Kyle Rodgers

I have sent a ticket today for both the 737 and the 777 and havent received anything. Do you know if you received it? Bought EDS' for both the products

Do you know if you received it?

I can't look it up without a name, honestly. Also, it's best to start a new thread for your own individual issue.

Kyle Rodgers

Its Alexei Butterwick. Sorry, next time I will start a new thread

Looks like someone beat me to it.

Make sure to sign your posts here so that we know who we're looking for in the system if you ever have issues. It's also a forum rule here.

Hope you're enjoying the flying.

Kyle Rodgers