Sign in to follow this  
FelipeAbdo

FSCaptain or Ideal Fligth ( Flight One ) ?

Hi...i would like to buy a new program and my options are FSC or Ideal Flight. I wanted to know the opnion of you about this.

Its possible use both with FSECONOMY?

Best regards

Filipe

I won't advise you since I have a stake in the game :)  But I will say factually that some FSCaptains are using FSEconomy without a problem, and another fact is that FSCaptain is on sale at a pretty deep discount for this holiday season.  Whichever your choice I hope you enjoy it.

Dutch

Charles "Dutch" Owen - Developer at Military Visualizations - currently working on the C310R and SR-71A project for MSFS.

I have Ideal Flight and it's excellent. I don't have FSEconomy but someone on the Codelegend forum (the maker of Ideal Flight) says "I primarily use this to plan my FSeconomy GA flights" so it would appear to be compatible. I haven't had Ideal Flight long and I'm really just scratching the surface but there's so much to it that it's almost overwhelming at first. Amongst the many things it does, I like the fact that you can decide how long you want to fly and it will create a random flight plan for you which takes into account the aircraft you want to use and the selected flight time. The plans even include TOC, TOD, and minimum altitudes. When you create your next flight plan, Ideal Flight starts from where you last parked the aircraft (you can over-ride this if you want). All of the documentation you need for the flight is accessible from within FSX and you get a comprehensive debrief at the end of the flight. Go to the Codelegend site to see just what it's capable of - http://www.codelegend.com/idealflight/default.htm. Well worth the money!

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

I don't have Ideal Flight but I would definitely recommend Fscaptain. Great product and I've never seen better support than the one provided by Fscaptain crew. 

Since I got it I haven't done a single airliner flight without it. 

First thanks for your attention , had great value to me , to make a decision! I bought FSCAPTAIN yesterday and its great!

Lets fly :-)

Best regards

Filipe