Sign in to follow this  
Vnavspeed

PMDG 737NGX and 777 causes FSX shut down

Hi all ,

Im getting  a very very strange problem. I bought pmdg ngx 8900 (Aug 2013) and 777-200LRF+300ER ( 4 months ago):  I was able to fly both ngx  and 777 without any problem until last week. Something had gone wrong and i decided to repair my fsx. When i done it , pmdg ngx and 777 had begun to cause fsx shut down without any error ( such as fatal error or stopped working) once the loading is completed.I tried re-installation of them many many times and nothing solved the problem and i formatted my OS and installed everything properly. I checked out my DX version , Graphic drivers , c++ , net framework and everything that may cause problems for such a complicated platforms and everything is clear and even after formatting , this same error still occurs. I sent ticket to pmdg support , they gave some tricks and it didn't solve too.  I never shared my license keys with anyone. Someone said that you could replace your .dll files with the illegal ones !?!?!? and they say that it works. I dont want to put even a single illegal file into my FSX. so i need help ASAP :(. Thanks.

Intel Core i5 9600K 4.7GHZ / MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus / MSI Nvidia RTX 2060 Super Ventus GP OC / Corsair 2X8GB DDR4 3200MHZ RAM / Corsair MP510 480GB M2 SSD / Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240 RGB

You need to download and run AppCrashView (see the AVSIM CTD Guide for the link and more information). I need to see the faulting module and what is loading.

Best regards,

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10