Sign in to follow this  
ctiger

Up to 50% off Lionheart

Noticed that FS Pilotshop has a good sale on several items including Lion heart, which includes the Lear Jet 24B for $20.97 usd.

update: Another hidden nugget is Milviz has most of their planes up to 50% off including the B737-200 ($22.50 usd).

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

yess! the lear, thanks for the heads up

ZORAN

Wow, what an amazing aircraft, I should have timed myself going up to FL430 today, I was there in a blink of the eye.

Great fun!

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Agreed it fantastic and has that real immersion factor thats hard to capture. Im using an external autopilot and by default you can set the speed and VS so the engines work like an auto throttle

ZORAN

Agreed it fantastic and has that real immersion factor thats hard to capture. Im using an external autopilot and by default you can set the speed and VS so the engines work like an auto throttle

I recently bought this addon at the sale price and was wondering if you can share your info on how to add an external autopilot. If it's not possible, I understand.

Thanks Zoran.

I recently bought this addon at the sale price and was wondering if you can share your info on how to add an external autopilot. If it's not possible, I understand.

Thanks Zoran.

What I have is an M panel from Vrinsight and its an auto pilot but it wouldn't  matter what autopilot was used

I can set the speed or IAS hold if you like, its already activated by default in the jet. So I set 250 kts for climb untill  10,000ft and eventually set mach.87.  Its much easier to control this way because the jet is so powerful. I also set the vertical speed rate

ZORAN

I picked it up durring the sale and all I can say is WOW! This is now my favorite jet. Just love it!

How do I add the gns 530 to the panel?

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

What I have is an M panel from Vrinsight and its an auto pilot but it wouldn't  matter what autopilot was used

I can set the speed or IAS hold if you like, its already activated by default in the jet. So I set 250 kts for climb untill  10,000ft and eventually set mach.87.  Its much easier to control this way because the jet is so powerful. I also set the vertical speed rate

I see. Thank you for sharing. Happy holidays to everyone.