Sign in to follow this  
keithb77

Carenado U206G Stationair in Prepar3DV2?

Does anyone use the U206G Stationair in Prepar3DV2?

I've no doubt it can be installed - but being a very old FS9 to FSX conversion, will the VC be clickable?

I'm tempted to buy it for use in FSEconomy, but the VC needs to be clickable.

Cheers

Keith

Unfortunately I can't tell you about the CU206G, but if it helps the M20J I got in the beginning of the sale works perfectly in Prepar3D 2.4, and that is an even older model I think. I just got the PA28 180F as well and I'm going to try it too.

Install this aircraft in an dummy-folder and copy them in the corresponding Folders of P3D and it works fine.

Greetings

Martin

Thanks, but installing it isn't the question, I've done lots of those - but if the VC isn't built with the FSX SDK then it's not clickable.

I know the 206 uses FS2004 sounds, it it uses the FS2004 panel then it wont work...

If Alabeo don't come through with a sale on the 207, then I'll get the 206.

Cheers

Keith

The PA28 180F works perfectly fine as well, it installs right in Prepar3D and the VC is clickable. Since the two aircraft I have are apparently ported in the FSX SDK and they are even older than the CU206G, I can't see why the latter wouldn't work perfectly as well.

Yes, VC works fine :-)

Clearly an old model with the sounds and textures, but no grumbles for the price.

And Alabeo didn't reduce the 207, so right decision!

Cheers

Keith