Sign in to follow this  
Jeroen Doorman

Official 777 Immersion Video

Incredible video! It really amazes me how far we've come! Imagine seeing this video 10, or even 5 years ago  :blink:

Jesse Casserly 👌🏼

Add me as a friend to go fly on MSFS: JesseC757

https://www.youtube.com/user/JesseCasserly757

💻 i7-10750H 2.6 GHz / 5.0 GHz, 16GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 1TB HDD, RTX 2080 Super

Saitek X-56 HOTAS

It's certainly a nice cut but IMO it's not any better than what I've seen lately...5-10 years ago sure but, as good as it is I don't feel like it's anything over the top. 

RE Thomason Jr.

Incredible video! It really amazes me how far we've come! ........... :blink:

+1 Jesse .... and how far this genre has yet to take us?

Incredible video! It really amazes me how far we've come! Imagine seeing this video 10, or even 5 years ago  :blink:

Thanks a lot, same here, I was impressed right away

Looking mighty nice!

Thank you

Amazing video!  :wub:

Thanks!

It's certainly a nice cut but IMO it's not any better than what I've seen lately...5-10 years ago sure but, as good as it is I don't feel like it's anything over the top. 

Well, this hasn't been done before so it's new, fresh, unique and most of all innovative so for a sim as old as FSX I find it impressive but that's IMHO

Awesome video!

Thanks!

Do you mean as a video or as an actual product?! 

Very nice indeed! But too bad we won't see any of these effects most of the time because of flying from the VC.

Do you mean as a video or as an actual product?!

The video, IMO the first minute or so is ok but nothing top shelf, I suppose the intent there is to show some of the vapor trail effects which are cool.  To be honest the first time I watched it I didn't realize it was a publicity video to demo the effects product which certainly does look impressive.  I especially liked the little vacuum effect going into the engine. I'm afraid I don't wander to much out of the virtual cockpit so my mileage might be a bit limited.

RE Thomason Jr.