Sign in to follow this  
Eamonn Watson

New FS RTW Race Main Site

Blimey! Nearly took my eye out! Slick. Love it.

How long does it take for 'smug' to wear off after buying an EV?

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Whoever said it wasn't wrong!

Nice touch, Eamonn!

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

I've just posted THIS over on the Orbx forum. More the merrier right?

How long does it take for 'smug' to wear off after buying an EV?

"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled". Whoever said it wasn't wrong!

Looks great. I have a couple of buddies who flew this way back when iFlyOnline and FS-MP took part in it. Are there any teams looking for more people, we wouldn't mind taking part in it again. 

Looks great. I have a couple of buddies who flew this way back when iFlyOnline and FS-MP took part in it. Are there any teams looking for more people, we wouldn't mind taking part in it again. 

Well you have already seen us, the other teams right now are www.fsrtwrace.com and www.sim-outhouse.com.  I do NOT know the state of those teams yet, I know everyone is really busy with xmas plans but im sure once Christmas is over everyone will be heavy into planning for the RTW. ;)

spacer.png

Flightsim.com and Sim-Outhouse.com are the other two. (Understandably, Eamonn has fsrtwrace.com on his mind.) Everyone is eager to welcome new pilots. Sergio, we would be delighted to have you join us here. (Or, from the old days, you might be interested to see that Martin Ward is currently flying with the Sim-Outhouse team.)

In any case, please do join in on the fun!

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Flightsim.com and Sim-Outhouse.com are the other two. (Understandably, Eamonn has fsrtwrace.com on his mind.) Everyone is eager to welcome new pilots. Sergio, we would be delighted to have you join us here. (Or, from the old days, you might be interested to see that Martin Ward is currently flying with the Sim-Outhouse team.)

In any case, please do join in on the fun!

Ohh crap yeah flightsim.com, yeah I've been soo scatter brained I screwed that up.  My apologies.

spacer.png

Hi Sergio, good to see you're still flying, and that you might join in the race!

Sergio, we would be delighted to have you join us here. (Or, from the old days, you might be interested to see that Martin Ward is currently flying with the Sim-Outhouse team.)

As Mike has kindly said, I joined Sim-Outhouse for RTW racing after the iFly team folded.  You also may remember Steve (Venture06) from iFly, who has raced for FlightSim.com the last few of years.

I'm sure any of the three teams would love to have you on their rosta! :smile:

Regards, Martin.

Hey Martin, Nice to hear from you again. I'll definitely take a look into it after the Holidays. I'm still with James, Perry, Dave and a couple of old IFlyOnline racers. 

Hey Martin, Nice to hear from you again. I'll definitely take a look into it after the Holidays. I'm still with James, Perry, Dave and a couple of old IFlyOnline racers. 

Great! And good to hear those guys are all still flying too.  :good:

Folks - I fly P3dv2 exclusively, so I can't participate. I am planning a round the world tour for myself to begin in January. Could anyone point me to the flight plans for past races so I could emulate the route? Thanks!

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Folks - I fly P3dv2 exclusively, so I can't participate. I am planning a round the world tour for myself to begin in January. Could anyone point me to the flight plans for past races so I could emulate the route? Thanks!

I dont have the plans per se, but if you goto the site and click on menu then race history you can see the route on a google map for previous years races.

We do hope to be able to include P3D in the future though, I hope to make that a priority. :)

spacer.png

Thanks!!

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.