Sign in to follow this  
GSalden

REX4 Texture Direct sp2 released

Afaik this is a P3D bug, but they mush have done something for sure. This update made wonders at least for my water reflections!

Last thing I read on the matter in the Prepar3D forums is that the detached reflections only occured with REX4 water textures. Are the reflections fine for you now?

If you install water animations again, and delete the shaders folder, the reflections are fine again. At least that's what I did.

Are the reflections fine for you now?

Yes, after updating to SP2 and installing new textures, water reflections seems back to normal.

Edit: Yes, like figgios, updated animations and deleted shaders too.

Yes, after updating to SP2 and installing new textures, water reflections seems back to normal.

Tried that.  Still frozen in 2.3.  Maybe it's just a 2.3 issue.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

If I understood it right I believe you HAVE to have v2.4 in order to get the fix.  The expect people to have the latest and great running (whether the latest and greatest is good or not).   This is what I am guessing based upon the update options from within REX itself.   I updated to SP2 via the Unpdater in the program and when it was done there was a new menu option that said Add Waves Animation for v2.4+    Maybe that is it?

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

If I understood it right I believe you HAVE to have v2.4 in order to get the fix. The expect people to have the latest and great running (whether the latest and greatest is good or not). This is what I am guessing based upon the update options from within REX itself. I updated to SP2 via the Unpdater in the program and when it was done there was a new menu option that said Add Waves Animation for v2.4+ Maybe that is it?

Could be.  I'm in no rush.  Maybe when 2.5 comes out and the new Orbx Central.  A lot of work maintaining 2 sims.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM