Sign in to follow this  
srburger

Terrible bug hits MSFS whats your choice ;-)

Guest Peter Sidoli

Just imagine if you can another patch with something so good for FS9 that you would accept a limited version of FS9 until a updated patch was brought out to rectify a bug which only allowed 3 aircraft addons.You have to wait a month confined to using the stock FS aircraft plus 3 addon aircraft only.With all the superb payware aircraft available and some excellent freeware choosing your top three would be a hard choice especially if you wanted more than heavies or light GA.Ie you may want to hold onto the wonderful level D 767 and the wonderful PMDG 737 but that would only leave one choice left.Finally what would the "so good" patch change in FS9 be that would let you accept only three addon aircraft for a month?This is a fun question Peter

Guest B52Drivr

Hello Peter,Well, for the third aircraft, I would have to pick the DF727, (gee, you would have never guessed that, right?), and the changes in FS9 would have to be fluid running with great detail from a 'moderate' machine -- meaning probably an engine change which we all know won't happen at least for FS9, and a great advance in ATC, both traffic and voice.I don't have a moderate machine, I have rather a high end computer, and even I see stutters once in awhile, so that would be one of my main concerns.Best,Clayhttp://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...ers/Dopke01.jpgClayton T. Dopke (Clay)Major, USAF (retired)"Drac"

Guest Peter Sidoli

>Well, for the third aircraft, I would have to pick the DF727,

It would somehow cure the mental trouble of the kids who are constantly yabbering about framerates, and at the same time get rid of the constant speculation and screaming demands for things to be included in the next FS.Removing the framerate counter, instantly curing the framerate junks, would be a nice bonus.For that I'd give up all addons I think.

Guest Zevious Zoquis

My three rides would be:1. Flight1 Cessna 172 - I just got this and I completely love it. 2. David Maltby's freeware Trident 3 - to satisfy my occasional big metal mojo...3. RealAir's SF260 (especially once the update is out) - for when I want to get from point A to point B a bit more quickly...as far as what big bug a patch would have to fix, that's a real tough one. I do have a moderate system and I think FS9 runs remarkably well and looks great. I never ran into the dreaded autogen bug myself, and really can't remember the last time I experienced a ctd in the sim. Maybe a patch that would make all VCs run like the one in RealAir's Spitfire...that would be a treat. :)

-Aerosoft Katana-Dave's freeware Sterman-Bill and Lynn Lyons Challenger II ultralightThose combined with the default Trimotor, Cub and Mooney should keep me flying :)As for updates - I'd really like better performance with photoreal sceneries - <30 sec load times and no blurries :

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Man, that's a tough one. Aircraft - Aerosoft Beaver, Deane Bauntons Huey, and the Aeroworx B200For the update, realistically detailed and dynamic (major animations, cars, people, etc) scenery, worldwide, while not losing any performance (look at the KPVD scenery!)Regards, MichaelKDFWhttp://www.calvirair.com/mcpics/mcdcvabanner.jpgCalVirAir International

Best, Michael

KDFW

Two new, and one old.RealAir Spitfire, and Dreamfleet A36.And being a real fan of canopy covered cockpits which enhances the virtual cockpit in my opinion..............the RealAir Marchetti SF260.L.Adamson

Fsd Piper Navajocloud 9 Fiat G-91Bill Lyons Travel AirThese three would keep me happy for a month.I am happy enough with FS9 as it stands i would just like them to clean up the code a bit as it should run better than it does on todays hardware. I view FS9 as a framework to support all my addons, so get the basic code rock solid and leave the rest to the community both payware and freeware.

Guest diajohn2

LDS 767, Dreamfleet 727, ATR72-500

Guest wildfire563

And here I thought this topic was about how somebody had written an effect that shows terrible bug buildup on your windscreen that you have to clean off once in a while.So how come nobody's ever written this? We've got rain hitting the windshield in VC now, why not bugs?:-)ThomasSorry to hijack the thread, but I couldn't resist.

Guest Erick_Cantu

I'd rather ditch my desires for FS and keep the ability to test aircraft as they come off my production line. There ya go. ;)

RFP v2 742, PMDG 744, LDS 763