Sign in to follow this  
srburger

Terrible bug hits MSFS whats your choice ;-)

Guest lemonadedrinker

Hi. All freeware add-ons:1)CalClassic's DC-6B2)the AFG YS-113)djinn helo.All great.The 'so good' patch would be contoured runways- not sitting on tables or down in great holes.Andy.

Guest DrBob

I'd keep the Dreamfleet Bonanza, the FSD Aerostar and the level D 767 and would want as a so good patch to have more fluid motion with more accurate flight dynamics across a wider range of flight conditions. Bob S Reno, NV

Hi Peter,I'd want to keep my favorite... MAAM's B-25A light single for checking out the scenery... Dreamfleet's ArcherAnd a taildragger... RealAir's Spitfire, because...The patch... An option for on line air combat combining the incredible flight dynamics, scenery, and weather available via addons for FS9 with the competition and tactical maneuvering in WarBirds and Aces High. It would be a gas to chase an opponent (or be chased) through the Alaskan fjords. Actually, it occurs to me as I type this that no patch is required. It's possible right now. The fun is in the ACM... maneuvering to get the upper hand, while watching your energy and your opponent, so functional guns aren't really required. And there's a bonus... with RealAir's Spitfire, you have the unfortunate consequences of pushing your machine too hard for too long!So anyone want to join me over Ketchikan in a Spit? (I say this jokingly since I've yet to attempt an online session in FS9, but all of a sudden I'm very motivated!)Ken

Guest Debosonic

No hard choices here...1. DF ATR 722. DF B7273. LD B767The thing to be fixed is the terrible 'Microsoft FS has encountered a problem and needs to close' message.

>And here I thought this topic was about how somebody had>written an effect that shows terrible bug buildup on your>windscreen that you have to clean off once in a while.>>So how come nobody's ever written this? We've got rain>hitting the windshield in VC now, why not bugs?>>:-)>>Thomas>>Sorry to hijack the thread, but I couldn't resist.You need to get out more. ;o)Cheers!Dewey