Sign in to follow this  
Jjp38

Which Carenado Piper plane is closest to the Piper Warrior?

I know there's the Saratoga, the Archer, and the Cheeroke. Which one is the closest to the warrior??

Probably the Cherokee, but the Archer isn't far either. You might also have a look the A2A's splendid Cherokee.

Felix

Archer would be the closes, since I fly both in RW, the only differences are the size (physically bigger compared to warrior) and the engine (more horsepower).

Probably the Cherokee, but the Archer isn't far either. You might also have a look the A2A's splendid Cherokee.

+1 for the A2A

Cheers!

Maarten

Archer but I hate the Flight Dynamics in the older carenado planes. They are so touchy and the plane is so sensitive. Its almost impossible for me to nail a flare. Even with tweaking my joysticks in FSUIPC. I recommend the A2A Cherokee. I have flown that and its the closest thing. I too am training in the Archer II and III and the feel of the plane is best felt with A2A airplanes.

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Thanks guys. So I ended up getting the Carenado Cherokee. But probably will get the Archer as well before the holiday sale is over. Thanks for the help!