Sign in to follow this  
alpilotx

HD Mesh Scenery v3 for X-Plane 10 released

So for the USA, there's not a large change from version 2?  My video card needs updating and I've not flown XP10 for a while tired of low fps...  I'll probably stick with v2.

Regardless of that... THANKS for v3 (and v2!)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Wow, Christmas is almost a week early this year! Thanks so much for your work and dedication in pulling this off - even three download site choices right of the bat. I am speechless!

Fröhliche Weihnachten, Andras!

So for the USA, there's not a large change from version 2?  My video card needs updating and I've not flown XP10 for a while tired of low fps...  I'll probably stick with v2.

Yes, its maybe not as big as in some other places yes ... but even there, you can see some nice improvements. There are quite a few comparison shots in my album labeled "USA" (default, v2, v3):

(for example "USA_FA-22A_73" in its three versions shows you nicely, how the new forests improve the landscape)

Especially the updated OSM data and the improved forest representation can make for some nice enhancements.

LOL I could not even finish downloading 1.2 Gb tracker is refusing.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Europe and australia are ready here :)

some parts of USA and canada and I got all I need !

Thanks alot for the wonderful MESH!

Vancouver is stuck at 63.7%  as flighsim tracker is refusing connection.

So downloading England from aerosoft @50mbps from work :lol:

And guess what I deleted all my V2 :(

Guess I have something to do this weekend. I will make good use of my 75 Mbps download/upload speeds and so will everyone else!

Ryan

And guess what I deleted all my V2 :(

Nobody needs V2 anymore with V3 (its a full replacement - and neither would they work together anyways)

Nobody needs V2 anymore with V3 (its a full replacement - and neither would they work together anyways)

I know.

But I have not been able to download any v3 as are refused and not having V2 anymore I have to use the default terrain.

But England is almost done. :)

Great, Andreas, thank you so much!

And in this very minute I received the new 16 GB of RAM so I am ready to enjoy your work in all its glory! B)

Happy landings!

Till

IXEG 737 Beta-Tester and First Officer

i7 6700K@4.4GHz, 32GB RAM, Palit GTX 1080 GameRock Premium@2Ghz, Oculus Rift S, ButtKicker
X-Plane 11 latedt version on a Samsung M.2 SSD for speedy loading times

Yayayayaayya  got england and also the Vancouver torrent has started :).

Got England and Vancouver done :)

Currently downloading Calgary

Will try it @home

My fps are lower (I'm getting around 20 in rural areas, drops to teens with weather). Is a new video card going to help ( current gtx 570)or is it my processor? (2500 k@4 ghz), or 8 GB ram?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I've done Europe, and redid my photoscenery with it. It's great to see all the coast improvements and river alignments in the sim finally. Coastal areas look much better for me, thanks again Andras :smile: