Sign in to follow this  
Jakob Arnholtz

megascenery Italy with errors and bad looking tiles

Hi all, 

thanks a lot for your feedback. Yes, I see, it seems that I have to swallow the ugly parts of MSE Italy. I have already downloaded some of the SIRX italian freware scenery and mix it with the one from MSE which,is ok for the most part of Italy. By the way, Switzerland, where I live, has the FlyLogic Switzerland professional scenery which is fantastic. Also I have VFR Germany and VFR France. Soon Austria comes also with the western part of the country and then flying in alpine Europe is a real joy. 

Best regards

alfred 

Hi Bernd, Hi Christopher, Hi fscottee

Thanks a lot for your comments. Thanks, Bernd, for your suggestion to download the freeware Italian scenery. I have done it. The scenery is unbelievable beautiful!  I observed the development of "SIRX2009" - the original name of this italian scenery,  for some years now.  So far it was impossible to download it. Now I have thrown away MSE Italy. Anyhow, the MSE US sceneries are pretty nice and therefore I shall continue to shop at MSE, because to fly over photoreal US landscapes is a real joy, especially for non US citizens....... 

Best regards and happy landings.

Alfred 

Hi all, 

thanks a lot for your feedback. Yes, I see, it seems that I have to swallow the ugly parts of MSE Italy. I have already downloaded some of the SIRX italian freware scenery and mix it with the one from MSE which,is ok for the most part of Italy. By the way, Switzerland, where I live, has the FlyLogic Switzerland professional scenery which is fantastic. Also I have VFR Germany and VFR France. Soon Austria comes also with the western part of the country and then flying in alpine Europe is a real joy. 

Best regards

alfred 

Hi all, 

Best regards

alfred 

Which version of FSX do you run the Fly Logic Switzerland professional scenery with ? I'm told that it doesn't run with FSX Steam.

I run both FSX boxed version and FSX_Steam on the same PC and Switzerland professional scenery works on both FSX versions as well as all of my sceneries work in FSX and FSX_Steam too, Also all aircrafts work on FSX and FSX_Steam except those which do not fit DX10. (by the way I use FSX DX10 with Steve's DX10fix  tool on the FSX boxed version) So far I did not yet include Steve's DX10 tool on FSX_steam 

regards

Alfred