Sign in to follow this  
MikeAdamo

Hello P3d. Nice to meet you finally!

Well,

I've got 3.4GB of a 10.6GB download happening right now and a week off starting tomorrow. I've been waiting and watching the development of P3D over the past year and the time seems perfect to jump into the P3D camp and start enjoying everything this sim has to offer. Looking forward to overdosing on all the info here in the forums and applying the small amount of tweaks I've been seeing compared to FSX.

Glad to be a part of the crowd and happy to throw the support Lockheed's way to continue advancing our hobby.

Mike

Well,

I've got 3.4GB of a 10.6GB 

Welcome aboard Mike good choice and plenty of help here for P3D - enjoy

Rich Sennett

welcome Mike - remember - start out with the defaults - do NOT apply he old FSX tweaks. Take it one step at a time.

A suggestion - if you have the space - after you do the INITIAL install of P3D - back up the folder - as you are setting it up and installing add-ons, if you run into trouble, an easy restore will get you moving quickly.

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Thanks for the warm welcome folks and thanks Vic for the tip on making a backup folder. I have an external HD handy so it's found a new reason to live.

It's well on it's way. 

Bob